Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Pogba, KDB and Isco all in with Nasri out, possibly as part of the Pogba deal? Players would have to be prepared to be rotated (including Yaya and Silva) but what a squad that would be. We really could go for BOTH the CL and the PL plus the two domestic cups.

What about Pogba, KDB and Isco all in with Nasri out, possibly as part of the Pogba deal? Players would have to be prepared to be rotated (including Yaya and Silva) but what a squad that would be. We really could go for BOTH the CL and the PL and the two domestic cups.

I can only see both Isco and De Bruyne coming if Nasri is sold, otherwise it will be just the one attacking midfielder.

I can only see both Isco and De Bruyne coming if Nasri is sold, otherwise it will be just the one attacking midfielder.

I agree. Maybe the reason we seem to be moving so slowly on our transfers is that numerous player movements are involved?

I KFA but maybe buying both KDB and Isco is dependent on what transpires between us and Juventus.

I'm guessing there's a lot going on that we don't know about. Exciting times!

Why has this resurfaced? There's no way Madrid will be willing to sell him, he's already commanding a regular place in their side and that's only going to become even more secure as some of their older players start to decline and get sold off. We've got zero chance of buying one of Madrid's key players. We missed our chance with this guy, the only way he's coming here now is if he doesn't fulfil his potential and Madrid move on to the next big thing. Which is highly unlikely as he's been mightily impressive every single time i've seen him play.

Isco is more than capable of being in a midfield 2 with a player who does little to no defensive work - he did it for long stretches of last season playing next to Kroos in a 442.

However I think if we got Isco, we'd line up with a front 3 of Silva-Aguero-Sterling, and a midfield of Fernandinho-Yaya-Isco. Similar to how we played Fernando-Yaya-Garcia in preseason. It would be a fairly big improvement defensively on playing Silva in midfield and KDB in the front 3.

Oh I thought real played a midfield three but fair enough, even still with us i don't think it would work..

Agree on the other points.

Anyone not wanting Isco at City has either been dropped on their heads as a kid or not being paying attention to how we set up and play these days.
He's tailor made for us and is the only successor to David Silva that makes sense. Though the thought of Silva not playing for us has just made me tear up a little..

His mentor Pellegrini will be gone next year, so even if he wanted out would he really want to come to our club. This transfer is over even though it is hard to give up, never forget the pleasure of the gifs though. Time to move on:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.