Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
His mentor Pellegrini will be gone next year, so even if he wanted out would he really want to come to our club. This transfer is over even though it is hard to give up, never forget the pleasure of the gifs though. Time to move on:-(

His mentor pellegrini wasn't at real madrid? I doubt he cares if pellers will be gone next season. Especially if we get pep

Oh I thought real played a midfield three but fair enough, even still with us i don't think it would work..

Agree on the other points.

They often played 433 when everyone was fit, but Bale and Modric were often injured so they went 442.

But even at 433 sometimes it was Isco-James-Kroos - and Isco is the only one of those who did much defending, especially towards the end of the season when Kroos was knackered.

He does a lot of defensive work. more than Pogba

What did they play when everyone was fit including Bale and Modric?

I posted that too soon, so I did expand my point with an edit (I'm on my phone and it's being difficult), but when everyone was fit, Isco wasn't in the team.

They played Modric-Kroos-James as a midfield three and bale benzema Ronaldo up front.

Isco was like the first sub when ever someone needed to come off.obviously if a midfielder went of it was like for like, and if one of the front 3 went off, He'd go into the midfield and James would go into the front 3.

His mentor pellegrini wasn't at real madrid? I doubt he cares if pellers will be gone next season. Especially if we get pep

I think you might find he was at Real Madrid (before Maureen), even though it has nothing to do with it. Isco played under Pellers at Malaga, thats why Pellers was his mentor.

It was Iscos Dad that changed the plan from going to City to ending up at Real

Dreaming I know. But he offers the left sided central midfield of a three similar to Pogba at Juve and can play wide in a forward three. He would be like two players in one in our 433.

He would literally be perfect. Maybe not Rafa's type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.