Isco

MihaiCity said:
If this is true we should go at all cost and blow them out of the water for Falcao...just bring him here

No offence pal but 'here' to you is Romania...

Seosa said:
MihaiCity said:
If this is true we should go at all cost and blow them out of the water for Falcao...just bring him here

No offence pal but 'here' to you is Romania...

you start to piss me off already...if we don't like my coments don't reply all the shit you want to say yes?? now shut up

AntiUnited said:
Why does chelsea fukin buy every midfielder in Europe and Brazil.. dont they have enoph players already.

sulky-face-1.jpg

MSP said:
To be honest I'm not sure I'd be completely ruined if it happens. I don't think he's nowhere close of finished product and only his age is something that makes me think.

He has talent but he is a waaay from being consistently good.

He is a good player, but I would put some real faith in the new 2, in terms of recruitment. Tixxi, will have far more names than we can conjure up and I dare say has a better grasp of who, for what and when.

AntiUnited said:
Why does chelsea fukin buy every midfielder in Europe and Brazil.. dont they have enoph players already.

Because they have such great depth at right back, left back center half and center forward, that's why their buying midfield players!

Unfortunately ever since my house move to southport (yes, sunny Southport) I have lost my Sky Sports TV as we cannot get virgin media in the area.

So I have not watched as much footy this season especially La Liga - I have not seen Isco play but there seems to be mixed reviews on the lad.

isco? decent,would he change anything..no,i'm in the we need nobody camp,we are together now,we,re clicking,why mix it up,now the pep to bayern news has come out this should be our trigger

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.