Isco

cmdub said:
ForzaMancini said:
Plain Speaking said:
They are Favourites for Fellaini too.

Their money is a disgrace, its ruining football.
pot meet kettle

but seriously its not their money abramovich just doesn't know how to run a club and doesn't let ppl smarter than him run it properly

Sarcasm boat already set sail for you?

LoveCity said:
Bayern now in for him according to Marca... the Guardiola effect I guess.

Wouldn't surprise me. Their only similar player is Kroos and he didn't really convince me 100%. Plus if Pep will play Martinez as a centre-back he could use Isco as a more mobile, more creative CM. I'm sure they already know which players will sign and probably they can spend 250M if they'll need.

Bayern are getting dangerous recently.. not more than 2-3 years ago they didn't have a chance in signing players wanted by big PL clubs and maily were going after German ones or those that were not widely wanted.

Last summer they got Martinez everyone was after, then Guardiola who could pick what big team would take over and Isco is heavily linked with few big clubs too. If they sign him they're going to send another message out there.

MSP said:
Bayern are getting dangerous recently.. not more than 2-3 years ago they didn't have a chance in signing players wanted by big PL clubs and maily were going after German ones or those that were not widely wanted.

Last summer they got Martinez everyone was after, then Guardiola who could pick what big team would take over and Isco is heavily linked with few big clubs too. If they sign him they're going to send another message out there.
I wonder if Martinez knew Pep was being lined up?

Plain Speaking said:
MSP said:

I wonder if Martinez knew Pep was being lined up?

Pretty sure he did, I read a article on how Bayern started the campaign to approach pep quite early last summer

But for Martinez they paid his buy out clause of 33m he is now where near worth that much we got Aguero for 38m.

Only because Bilbao didn't want to sell cheaper. Martinez himself wanted Bayern from very beginning. That was not happening before, few years ago he would finish in Premier League.

They were always paying good their players but I guess they have decided to compete with anyone if they want player now. They certainly have money and with Saint Guardiola factor they could become another serious threat on transfer market.

MSP said:
Only because Bilbao didn't want to sell cheaper. Martinez himself wanted Bayern from very beginning. That was not happening before, few years ago he would finish in Premier League.

They were always paying good their players but I guess they have decided to compete with anyone if they want player now. They certainly have money and with Saint Guardiola factor they could become another serious threat on transfer market.

I think one of the main reasons he wanted to move there (other than being a top club) is that his girlfriend is German and wanted to go back. I still doubt we'll see many top players move to the Bundesliga, or at least more than normal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.