Isco

I don't think it confirms anything, we have a player on loan at Malaga too (Santa Cruz).

Also once his release clause is met, the club has no say in anything. The lack of anyone meeting his release clause maybe says he's decided to stay for now?

Shakhtar have "softened their stance" on Willian and he's available for £20million now. A less technical player but a good alternative maybe, with that "oh shit" direct style that scares defenders, something we sometimes lack.

MaineRoadM14 said:
Chelsea loaning Lucas Piazon to Malaga according to local reports and confirmed by his mother and teammates on twitter....
Please don't tell me this is part of some deal for them to bring in Isco
pvqfn.jpg

If that is the case then it's quite obvious to me that Chelsea are going to rival for his signature.

We should offer to loan Denis Suarez, being Spanish I can see that appealing to Malaga.

Or John Guidetti?

LoveCity said:
I don't think it confirms anything, we have a player on loan at Malaga too (Santa Cruz).

Also once his release clause is met, the club has no say in anything. The lack of anyone meeting his release clause maybe says he's decided to stay for now?

Shakhtar have "softened their stance" on Willian and he's available for £20million now. A less technical player but a good alternative maybe, with that "oh shit" direct style that scares defenders, something we sometimes lack.

Age apart I'd take Willian much before Isco

MSP said:
LoveCity said:

He was outstanding in the CL group stage. AVB looking at him apparently.

sam-caddick said:
MaineRoadM14 said:
Chelsea loaning Lucas Piazon to Malaga according to local reports and confirmed by his mother and teammates on twitter....
Please don't tell me this is part of some deal for them to bring in Isco
pvqfn.jpg

If that is the case then it's quite obvious to me that Chelsea are going to rival for his signature.

We should offer to loan Denis Suarez, being Spanish I can see that appealing to Malaga.

Or John Guidetti?
Think that City may prefer to keep Suarez in England so that he can eventually fit home-grown criteria.

Regardless of the impact this has on a possible isco deal I'm gonna be real interested to see how lucas paizon gets on at Malaga, he's a very good young attacking player. Very interested to see how he gets on

MaineRoadM14 said:
MSP said:
LoveCity said:

Spurs and Chelsea were after him year ago. At this moment he is twice a player Isco is.

MSP said:
MaineRoadM14 said:
MSP said:

Spurs and Chelsea were after him year ago. At this moment he is twice a player Isco is.

Think the Black Eye Peas might have something to say about him leaving...

Piazon going to Malaga will not have an immediate effect on where Isco will go as Malaga are still in the Champions League, and I don't think Isco will give that up easily. In the Summer we will find out which club has got him, fingers crossed it will be City. But if he does sign for Chelsea a different style of player but may have an effect on our side is Fernandinho from Shakhtar Donetsk.

Looks like it will be a summer deal.

If he was open to a move in January, I'm certain his buy-out clause would have been met by now.

Why would he want to stay at Malaga? Maybe because Malaga are still in the Champion's League, something ourselves and Chelsea aren't. Maybe because he wants to play every week for another few months and develop more before moving to a more challenging league. I don't know, but it looks pretty clear to me he wants to stay until the summer.

I'd be stunned if he doesn't move in the summer though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.