Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Daz_Blue said:
Footy Rumour Network ‏@FootyRumoursNet 2m
Isco’s father wants Madrid. The player wants Pellegrini. City ready to bring the player to Manchester for medical. Possibly done by mid-week

This guy is probably talking bollocks, but this whole Isco's father thing wants Madrid has been a running theme throughout this whole transfer. I asked it earlier, what on earth does he get out of it? Is he being bribed or something? Surely he knows the best place for his development is with Pellegrini?

Daz_Blue said:
Footy Rumour Network ‏@FootyRumoursNet 2m
Isco’s father wants Madrid. The player wants Pellegrini. City ready to bring the player to Manchester for medical. Possibly done by mid-week

Who else is up for kidnapping Isco's (biological) father until his footballing father can get the deal done?

Lancet Fluke said:
Been out all day, the only headline I've read is some Arsenal player saying he has signed for Real. Why is the mood so much better in here than yesterday? Has something tremendous happened? Feel free to call me a lazy **** and tell me to read through god knows how many pages of cack to find out for myself.

De Rossi looks back on!

mcfc2607 said:
i need a poo but scared i will miss something
problem solved
Corbis-42-20218907.jpg

is this thread still a flappathon?

we are in the driving seat, he's our player to lose! 85% sure he will sign for city, i was 95% but last few days of RM courting iscos daddio may have had an effect.

i'm off to continue my holiday now flappers knowing isco will be wearing my beloved teams colours in august!

rushts said:
Hello this is isco sister, he say yes for the cityzens I am not KFA I no the truth.

Sent from iPhone from isco sister

**insert "seems legit" gif here**

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.