Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

salfordpaul said:
is this thread still a flappathon?

we are in the driving seat, he's our player to lose! 85% sure he will sign for city, i was 95% but last few days of RM courting iscos daddio may have had an effect.

i'm off to continue my holiday now flappers knowing isco will be wearing my beloved teams colours in august!

More than good enough for me mate. Enjoy!!!!

tumblr_mn1kbmY0UU1sry28mo1_400.gif

city-till-i-cry said:
Drewmanc said:
I've decided that if this transfer comes off anyone who took my advice when it was 10/1 at Billy Hill owes me a service charge.

10% is enough.

If it doesn't come off then it's your stupid fault for following my advice.

So make sure you let me know which of you got it 10/1, I'm sure you're all honest on here.

I backed it mate but missed your post about service charge in the mayhem of this thread!!

Well if I'm honest I only thought of it once this thread took a positive upturn after PB's post. Of course you'd be honest enough to send me your amount you bet and your card details.........

I was gonna get my weights out and do some training.... think i will just sit here and laugh at this thread until footys on at 8, fookin classic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.