Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Spanish media outlets have just quoted Isco as saying...

"si crees que voy a Manchester City, Pellegrini o no, se puede pensar otra vez! ¿Has visto el foro de transferencia de Bluemoon ...? Su completa de la tuerca-jobs! De ninguna manera Hozey, su Real para mí!"

Sorry chaps... but its all your own fault!

Goo said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Been out all day, the only headline I've read is some Arsenal player saying he has signed for Real. Why is the mood so much better in here than yesterday? Has something tremendous happened? Feel free to call me a lazy **** and tell me to read through god knows how many pages of cack to find out for myself.

De Rossi looks back on!

Ok, ok I'll read the whole thread!

DiscoSteve said:
mcfc2607 said:
i need a poo but scared i will miss something
problem solved
Corbis-42-20218907.jpg

He might struggle with his desktop though

Just in from work , what have I missed ?

Last time I was here you were all distraught because he was going to Madrid so what the update

Andrew Alcott ‏@andrewalcott 1h
... This one off info came 2 me is absolutely nailed on. I don't claim insider status. But it's definitely going to happen. I won't reply.
Details
Andrew Alcott ‏@andrewalcott 1h
This is the last thing I'll tweet about Isco: City have matched the base fee and added close to €6m in add ons. City player by weeks end.
Details
Andrew Alcott ‏@andrewalcott 4h
I'm not expecting Isco to complete a medical today. But if he has, the club has a precedent in announcing signings between 6 and 8 pm.

Sorry if already posted ...not going back through all posts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.