Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

sarath_menon said:
Just to let you know that Malaga Owner replied to tweets that he prefers to sell Isco to a Spanish club rather than outside Spain, but clearly said he "preferred" not decided. Anything can happen in the end and he said context of the player has the option to leave Malaga through the clause in his contract.

Which means if we want Isco we should trigger the release clause, only way to get him.

Putting all the news together, Malaga have agreed fees with RM, where Isco still not agreed the personal terms which he had agreed with City. But only option for City is to trigger the release clause or convince Malaga for selling him to City.

I think both clubs have met the release clause

My brother is top mates with Ronaldo tells me Isco will sign for either us or Madrid very soon.

Armaan said:
My brother is top mates with Ronaldo tells me Isco will sign for either us or Madrid very soon.
My brother dont know any of them, He told me the same :P

zeven said:
kawkav said:
this thread helped me to do nothing in my 12 hr shift at work. have some heavy explaining to do, comes tomorrow.
IF this transfer saga is not good enough excuse, i dont know what is.

I live in Canada,

the only sport in here is Hockey (Ice Hockey)

kawkav said:
zeven said:
kawkav said:
this thread helped me to do nothing in my 12 hr shift at work. have some heavy explaining to do, comes tomorrow.
IF this transfer saga is not good enough excuse, i dont know what is.

I live in Canada,

the only sport in here is Hockey (Ice Hockey)

thought it may have been water polo at the moment

rushts said:
kybosh said:
I want to thank everyone who's posted on this thread today, it's been fookin hilarious. Very enjoyable day indeed :D I'm going bed and hope to wake up to it all being confirmed

Thank you, you will be pleased much when my brother signs for the City x
Is it even allowed to use red colour in here?

BringBackSwales said:
sarath_menon said:
Just to let you know that Malaga Owner replied to tweets that he prefers to sell Isco to a Spanish club rather than outside Spain, but clearly said he "preferred" not decided. Anything can happen in the end and he said context of the player has the option to leave Malaga through the clause in his contract.

Which means if we want Isco we should trigger the release clause, only way to get him.

Putting all the news together, Malaga have agreed fees with RM, where Isco still not agreed the personal terms which he had agreed with City. But only option for City is to trigger the release clause or convince Malaga for selling him to City.

I think both clubs have met the release clause

I think this is about as sure as we can be at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.