Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

zeven said:
Jaffamandango said:
Are we all 12 year old girls kicking off because mummy won't buy us a pony before out birthday. Patience people. Do you believe everything you read?
I do believe qoutes from Ramos yes.

What do the quotes say? "He's a great player and would be good to play with him" if so is that nailed on and could it also relate to Spain. There is a lot of misdirection going on

The Ramos quotes aren't old. In the same interview he talks about Spain vs. Italy which was only decided the other day. He is in Brazil (9:30pm) with Spain, remember. Monreal, who commented about Isco to Real Madrid, is also there. Most likely Ramos was on Spanish radio via phone during the night. It's possible both are just following the news online but in the age of text messages and such, they could have simply been told by people in Spain.

My dog´s poo has more brain than Sergio Ramos..

In Málaga we know that MC is much better option for Isco´s career.

The spanish league is getting polarized, and sadly, is not an option for a young player.

Never read Marca, or As... they are the Nazguls of the spanish stablishment ;)

LoveCity said:
The Ramos quotes aren't old. In the same interview he talks about Spain vs. Italy which was only decided the other day. He is in Brazil (9:30pm) with Spain, remember. Monreal, who commented about Isco to Real Madrid, is also there. Most likely Ramos was on Spanish radio via phone during the night. It's possible both are just following the news online but in the age of text messages and such, they could have simply been told by people in Spain.

He said exactly the same thing two nights ago.

Make up your own mind what constitutes 'old'.

Who needs Marca?

There are enough Blues on here who believe he's going to Real more than they do.

IMO nothing has changed from what we already know, but the amount of posturing and "reports" by Madrid biased media outlets just shows me that they are terrified of losing the deal.

LoveCity said:

I guess Madrid called him especially to tell him they had signed isco, but neglected to announce it to the world.

There seems to be a number of articles that I have read over the past few days declaring we have not matched Madrid's €24m offer, this is the reason we are not getting him in my opinion and I honestly do not know why we are not paying it.

If Madrid get their own way in th market this Summer their up front will look like this:

------Suarez----
Ronaldo-Ozil-Bale

Good luck to him getting regular game time in that side, then he will be fighting Di Maria, Callejon, Kaka and Modric for game time.

I for one believe that because of game time, player development and a manager who has worked with him and will be patient with him, if we were paying what Malaga wanted Isco will be our player.

Txiki needs to sort it..

LoveCity said:
Or they took two quotes, separated weeks apart and mashed them together.

"Most likely"

"It's possible"

"could have"

Translation: KFA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.