Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Bilboblue said:
OuVonkyVonky said:
Just impossible to compete with Real here. Sure his agent wants Madrid too.

Move on, next target.

Best YOU move on raggy....

3 minutes ago....

Rafael Hernández
@RafaelH117
Freelance Football Journalist. Expect some scoops. Views are mine only. Contact: raf.hernandez117@gmail.com

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 6m
My source just explained to me why Isco to Real Madrid is considered done by the Spanish press, Málaga reached an agreement with the club.

Hamza .B ‏@BnfHam 2m
@RafaelH117 So if City reach an agreement with Malaga (they're reported to have agreed with Isco) that means they still can get him?

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 1m
@BnfHam Yes

zeven said:
LoveCity said:
Sergio Ramos: "Isco is a brilliant player and to be able to play alongside the best players is always a joy."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2013/06/24/futbol/copa_confederaciones/espana/1372029356.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2013/06/24/futbol/ ... 29356.html</a>
Meh, hes shit anyway.

Well, he was also allegedly quoted to have said to the media very similar things about Bale some weeks ago. It's just a Spanish way of tapping up. Nothing in it.

if it does come out in the end that he only went to madrid because they offered 4 million or so more to malaga ... that will blow my mind. if we'll pay 22 + 4 we won't pay 26 + 4?

that just seems so, so, so unlikely to me. it's not like we're expecting to squeak by FFP by pennies; I bet we'll be significantly clear

andrewmswift said:
when i wake up in 12 hours or so i really hope there is something new

They will be, Madrid have signed him on a 5 year deal and ozils mum will be quoted as saying isco has been round for tea and its nailed on, but real Madrid's printer is broken so yes not signed, altho its a done deal. All in Marca

so the one thing journo's have agreed on is that we've agreed a deal with Isco.

What they haven't agreed on is whether we've agreed a deal with Malaga, some say we have, some haven't.

They say Madrid have a deal with Malaga, and the price is public.

So therefore the natural conclusion is we will or already have matched Madrid's price so therefore it'll be done in the next couple of days.

Noises close to Real keep wanting to make it seem like the deal is done, yet more neutral journalists are refuting this. It does seem like Real pressure more than Real confirmation, I hope this is the situation.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Morning all. Right - where were we?

Nothing has happened apart from more leaks from Real Madrid.

OuVonkyVonky said:
Bilboblue said:
OuVonkyVonky said:
Just impossible to compete with Real here. Sure his agent wants Madrid too.

Move on, next target.

Best YOU move on raggy....

3 minutes ago....

Rafael Hernández
@RafaelH117
Freelance Football Journalist. Expect some scoops. Views are mine only. Contact: raf.hernandez117@gmail.com

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 6m
My source just explained to me why Isco to Real Madrid is considered done by the Spanish press, Málaga reached an agreement with the club.

Hamza .B ‏@BnfHam 2m
@RafaelH117 So if City reach an agreement with Malaga (they're reported to have agreed with Isco) that means they still can get him?

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 1m
@BnfHam Yes

Is this not what our ITK's were saying earlier, but that we had actually come to an agreement with Malaga in the end?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.