Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Bilboblue said:
LoveCity said:
The Ramos quotes aren't old. In the same interview he talks about Spain vs. Italy which was only decided the other day. He is in Brazil (9:30pm) with Spain, remember. Monreal, who commented about Isco to Real Madrid, is also there. Most likely Ramos was on Spanish radio via phone during the night. It's possible both are just following the news online but in the age of text messages and such, they could have simply been told by people in Spain.

He said exactly the same thing two nights ago.

Make up your own mind what constitutes 'old'.

Casillas called Isco a great player the other day. These Ramos quotes are being reported as brand new. I have just searched the quotes and there are no Ramos quotes about Isco before tonight I can find. The first mention is from
Al Primer Toque (who did the interview I guess) 2 hours ago with the quote.

Honestly, I *really* want Isco to come here but there is some major fingers-in-ear stuff going on BM now of people finding a way to dismiss every single new piece of info linking him with Real. I really wish such reports of him joining City would appear, I keep looking but all we have are a few ITK words, which I hope come true...

sam-caddick said:
There seems to be a number of articles that I have read over the past few days declaring we have not matched Madrid's €24m offer, this is the reason we are not getting him in my opinion and I honestly do not know why we are not paying it.

If Madrid get their own way in th market this Summer their up front will look like this:

------Suarez----
Ronaldo-Ozil-Bale

Good luck to him getting regular game time in that side, then he will be fighting Di Maria, Callejon, Kaka and Modric for game time.

I for one believe that because of game time, player development and a manager who has worked with him and will be patient with him, if we were paying what Malaga wanted Isco will be our player.

Txiki needs to sort it..

If they are indeed the only club with a contract on the table it doesn't mean he has to sign it.

LoveCity said:
Bilboblue said:
LoveCity said:
The Ramos quotes aren't old. In the same interview he talks about Spain vs. Italy which was only decided the other day. He is in Brazil (9:30pm) with Spain, remember. Monreal, who commented about Isco to Real Madrid, is also there. Most likely Ramos was on Spanish radio via phone during the night. It's possible both are just following the news online but in the age of text messages and such, they could have simply been told by people in Spain.

He said exactly the same thing two nights ago.

Make up your own mind what constitutes 'old'.

Casillas called Isco a great player the other day. These Ramos quotes are being reported as brand new. I have just searched the quotes and there are no Ramos quotes about Isco before tonight I can find. The first mention is from
Al Primer Toque (who did the interview I guess) 2 hours ago with the quote.

Honestly, I *really* want Isco to come here but there is some major fingers-in-ear stuff going on BM now of people finding a way to dismiss every single new piece of info linking him with Real. I really wish such reports of him joining City would appear, I keep looking but all we have are a few ITK words, which I hope come true...

I will look again later today to see if I can find the quotes but I can assure you it was Ramos that said the same thing my friend.

Who to believe, the majority of the media or bluemoon's ITK's?

None of the english media are saying anything, which makes me believe nothings happening yet :)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
This kid's going to be under so much pressure next season, far too much hype.

The kid is still raw and wet behind the ears I for one am expecting a bigger impact from fernandinho.

argyle said:
Who to believe, the majority of the media or bluemoon's ITK's?

It's the Spanish media. And even then it's rehashed versions of Marca 'reports'. I'll believe what we currently know to be the situation; City have bid, Madrid have bid, it's Isco's decision.

Just impossible to compete with Real here. Sure his agent wants Madrid too.

Move on, next target.

If Real Madrid did sign him then they have dropped a 'real' clanger as they have heaped a lot of unnecessary pressure on the kid by their antics imho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.