Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Hopefully Txiki matches or betters Madrid's offer today, we cannot lose out on Isco because we won't match €24m for an upcoming talent with his qualities.

sam-caddick said:
Hopefully Txiki matches or betters Madrid's offer today, we cannot lose out on Isco because we won't match €24m for an upcoming talent with his qualities.

Especially as we were prepared to pay 30million quid for 28 year old Fernandinho

Davs 19 said:
Morning all. Isco seems to have been removed from the major on-line bookies.

Do you think the've read AS or BM ?

Another v bad sign

kinkyisgod said:
sam-caddick said:

Especially as we were prepared to pay 30million quid for 28 year old Fernandinho
TBF, The club needed to fill the hole first of all, Ferna will be the most important signing this transfer. But i do see where you coming from and just on talent alone the fee should not be up for debate.

kinkyisgod said:
Davs 19 said:
Morning all. Isco seems to have been removed from the major on-line bookies.

Do you think the've read AS or BM ?

Another v bad sign

What??? Why is that a v bad sign??? What a load of rubbish

Well most of what i read online seems to think he will be confirmed as a Madrid player today.

mscenterh750 said:
Don't Know if already posted, the Hernandez guy on twitter has said that isco wants us, he's agreed terms with both clubs, Malaga and Madrid have agreed, but isco wants to wait a few more days, to see what City do.

Posted on twitter 4 hours ago. Don't know if the guy is itk or not, just posting what I've read.

So Isco wants us but what's keeping it from happening is us not matching Madrid's offer to Malaga?

Right.

zeven said:
kinkyisgod said:
sam-caddick said:

TBF, The club needed to fill the hole first of all, Ferna will be the most important signing this transfer. But i do see where you coming from and just on talent alone the fee should not be up for debate.

I'm not even commenting about the talent but at 28 a player is generally starting to wane slightly with his best years behind him but Isco has his whole future in front of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.