Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

TexasBlueMoon said:
mscenterh750 said:
Don't Know if already posted, the Hernandez guy on twitter has said that isco wants us, he's agreed terms with both clubs, Malaga and Madrid have agreed, but isco wants to wait a few more days, to see what City do.

Posted on twitter 4 hours ago. Don't know if the guy is itk or not, just posting what I've read.

So Isco wants us but what's keeping it from happening is us not matching Madrid's offer to Malaga?

Right.
Everything points at that TBH, and we have lost out on transfer because of thar earlier so is nothing new for MCFC

Theo555 said:
kinkyisgod said:
Davs 19 said:
Morning all. Isco seems to have been removed from the major on-line bookies.

Do you think the've read AS or BM ?

Another v bad sign

What??? Why is that a v bad sign??? What a load of rubbish

One bookie offering odds is Bet Victor 1/10 MDrid 4/1 City!!

Most of which I have read in the last few pages is rubbish, should we believe that too?

kinkyisgod said:
zeven said:
kinkyisgod said:
Especially as we were prepared to pay 30million quid for 28 year old Fernandinho
TBF, The club needed to fill the hole first of all, Ferna will be the most important signing this transfer. But i do see where you coming from and just on talent alone the fee should not be up for debate.

I'm not even commenting about the talent but at 28 a player is generally starting to wane slightly with his best years behind him but Isco has his whole future in front of him.
Talent was meant for Isco. anway at 28 Ferna is in his prime and are no way near the end. And we dont need more than 3-4 years out of him anyway.

kinkyisgod said:
sam-caddick said:
Hopefully Txiki matches or betters Madrid's offer today, we cannot lose out on Isco because we won't match €24m for an upcoming talent with his qualities.

Especially as we were prepared to pay 30million quid for 28 year old Fernandinho
we didnt pay 30 million for Fernandinho according to PB... he said earlier in the thread we paid 25 million + add ons... and according to the same source we also have made an agreement with Malaga for the fee... so now its down to ISCO and noone else... and the whisper coming out last evening was that it was looking really good for us... but hey ho... instead of reading the thread lets all speculate and twist things around... It is strange to wake up and read all this doom and gloom that gets posted during the nighttime when the rest of the world are sleeping and bluemooners talk themselves out of any transfer

Theo555 said:
kinkyisgod said:
Davs 19 said:
Morning all. Isco seems to have been removed from the major on-line bookies.

Do you think the've read AS or BM ?

Another v bad sign

What??? Why is that a v bad sign??? What a load of rubbish

Does it not indicate they have closed the book ?

Although if I remember rightly don't most bookies shut down these type of bets overnight and reopen them in the morning ?

KIG in my opinion I hope we get Isco, but we needed Fernandinho much more to give us drive, pace and athleticism in the middle of the park, which is why we had to pay that sort of money at that moment in time, and 28 isn't old ask a 39 year old like me :-) . Isco is fantastic and I really hope we get him, but we needed to address other areas first.

This is very much the shape of things to come.

We can all now see with 100 % clarity how the mass media can influence us numties.

Not one single comment from anybody within our camp.

The ship is tighter than a nuns chuft.

As Bacon chops said , I wouldn't sell that club a virus.

It's tough at the top people.

Blow the fuckers out of the water please Mr Mansour.

gman07 said:
kinkyisgod said:
sam-caddick said:
Hopefully Txiki matches or betters Madrid's offer today, we cannot lose out on Isco because we won't match €24m for an upcoming talent with his qualities.

we didnt pay 30 million for Fernandinho according to PB... he said earlier in the thread we paid 25 million + add ons... and according to the same source we also have made an agreement with Malaga for the fee... so now its down to ISCO and noone else... and the whisper coming out last evening was that it was looking really good for us... but hey ho... instead of reading the thread lets all speculate and twist things around... It is strange to wake up and read all this doom and gloom that gets posted during the nighttime when the rest of the world are sleeping and bluemooners get talk themselves out of any transfer
What whisper, brother, do divulge! (:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.