Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

I reckon this thread today is going to beat all flapping records, might be best getting medics on standby as I don't think we're all going to survive the day.

Don't Know if already posted, the Hernandez guy on twitter has said that isco wants us, he's agreed terms with both clubs, Malaga and Madrid have agreed, but isco wants to wait a few more days, to see what City do.

Posted on twitter 4 hours ago. Don't know if the guy is itk or not, just posting what I've read.

I've just re-read the article on AS newspaper where they confirm he's signed for Real, I find it hard in the face of such confidence to imagine that there remains any life in this deal for city. I accept that until we see it on someone's official website that anything is possible but there is real detail in the AS article .......

I hate being so negative but I just can't see it going anywhere for us.

mscenterh750 said:
Don't Know if already posted, the Hernandez guy on twitter has said that isco wants us, he's agreed terms with both clubs, Malaga and Madrid have agreed, but isco wants to wait a few more days, to see what City do.

Posted on twitter 4 hours ago. Don't know if the guy is itk or not, just posting what I've read.
If a tweet is more than 1 minute old, then its been posted twice.

kinkyisgod said:
I've just re-read the article on AS newspaper where they confirm he's signed for Real, I find it hard in the face of such confidence to imagine that there remains any life in this deal for city. I accept that until we see it on someone's official website that anything is possible but there is real detail in the AS article .......

RM signed Silva according to them look what happened

allan harper said:
I reckon this thread today is going to beat all flapping records, might be best getting medics on standby as I don't think we're all going to survive the day.
Do we need to start an 'At Risk' Register?

Ducado said:
kinkyisgod said:

RM signed Silva according to them look what happened

Fair enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.