Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Morning everyone,new to posting on the forum, so can't wait for another day in the isco disco.have to say that yesterday was hilarious and can't wait to see what today brings! hopefully more of the same only with him signing for us.sorry in advance for my poor grammar, I enjoyed meeting ladies round the back of the bike sheds rather than going to school.

lost_n_spaced said:
OK, not strictly ITK, but I have to stop somed of the wailing & gnashing on here.

A regular (I won't say respected, 'cos he's faux-Scottish) :) poster on another board, who is excellent mates with ones of our first-teamers, has been told by said first teamer 'that we will be happy on Tuesday'.

He supposes that this relates to - as the question was asked regarding - the Isco transfer.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4786-1355518306-2.gif

Stoned Rose said:
adrianr said:
Stoned Rose said:
Morning fellow blues

Can I have a straight to the point, no gifs, just facts update please?

Have Tolm or PB been on in the last few hours?

Nothing I don't think pal. Betting suspended on Isco, mood seems to have taken a turn for the worst, something about Twitter and the Spanish press being arse holes.. Just waiting for someone ITK to pop on with some good news and get the gifs flowing again!

Ta Adrian mate. Another day of madness beckons ;)
No sign of Tolmie but Bet Victor have Madrid @1 - 10

Just come up on SSN that "Manchester City remain confident of signing Isco".

lost_n_spaced said:
OK, not strictly ITK, but I have to stop somed of the wailing & gnashing on here.

A regular (I won't say respected, 'cos he's faux-Scottish) :) poster on another board, who is excellent mates with ones of our first-teamers, has been told by said first teamer 'that we will be happy on Tuesday'.

He supposes that this relates to - as the question was asked regarding - the Isco transfer.

Yep I saw that too and grinned. He does indeed know one of first teamers grew up with him. So looks like tomorrow we will announce something or someone. One and one = isco ?

Is it today that Pells starts work officially? Any ITKs with knowledge of pressers set up for today or tomorrow?

Oh, and as I know (and this I will put myself into the firing line with this) that the poster on another forum who said that he was told by a first-teamer IS good mates with that first-teamer (as in 'he can text him & get replies'), the the only thing to doubt is whether the first teamer (English bloke) has it right.

(I guess that everyone who has worked for a company has heard rumours from within that company, but it doesn't necessarily make them right).

So, in short, flap all you want but there are very positive rumblings coming from within our camp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.