Isco

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
LoveCity said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
tevez city has a point if he was that good he would be getting more of a chance and barca would be fighting to keep him, in terms of barca players he is not as good as other youth strikers and players already in the squad

They are fighting to keep him, they're desperate for him to sign a new contract. Promising news for us is that his camp are stalling. Again, Barcelona do not like giving their kids too much, too soon, it's a policy of their academy to keep the egos down. Deulofeu is their academy golden boy and top scorer in the Spanish second division.

<a class="postlink" href="http://data.7m.cn/matches_data/96/en/shooter.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://data.7m.cn/matches_data/96/en/shooter.shtml</a>

fair enough did not know that :0 )
They very much rely on being Barca to either keep youth prospects and to pry away players from other squads. That's fine to me really, but it does mean we need to keep in mind that not all their best prospects get into the first team selection as they feel they can keep them or get them back whenever they like.

I'm sure Barcelona would demand a buy-back clause, or first refusal (as with Fabregas) as a part of any deal. Fine with me, as long as it reflects the amount we have to pay for him.

Matt the Giant said:
I'm sure Barcelona would demand a buy-back clause, or first refusal (as with Fabregas) as a part of any deal. Fine with me, as long as it reflects the amount we have to pay for him.

They'd have no choice because he has an £8million buyout clause. And if he signs a new contract, eliminating that buyout clause, he wouldn't be wanting to leave anyway.

LoveCity said:
Matt the Giant said:

They'd have no choice because he has an £8million buyout clause. And if he signs a new contract, eliminating that buyout clause, he wouldn't be wanting to leave anyway.

He has a b.o.c at 8mil???

Then what the hell are we waiting for?

Matt the Giant said:
LoveCity said:
Matt the Giant said:

Has to be his indecision about leaving... you can trigger a buyout clause but if the player doesn't want to leave it's pointless. Hopefully Txiki is trying to convince his camp that sunny tropical Manchester (I'm sure we can Photoshop some pictures :)) is his future.

Matt the Giant said:
LoveCity said:
Matt the Giant said:

That clause can only be activated by Spanish teams I think.

LoveCity said:
Matt the Giant said:
LoveCity said:

Has to be his indecision about leaving... you can trigger a buyout clause but if the player doesn't want to leave it's pointless. Hopefully Txiki is trying to convince his camp that sunny tropical Manchester (I'm sure we can Photoshop some pictures :)) is his future.

Probably.
I he moves, I assume he'd demand to play a lot of games, and not to end up in some EDS system, with an occasional bench position for the 1st team. But maybe he's already good enough? Not worse than Sinclair imo.

Deulofeu:

Balague said his boc is 8.4 and can be activated by any club.

He's a top player and Del Bosque said he already wanted to give him some chances in Spain NT.

Also he's a great friend of Denis Suarez.

bapi said:
Deulofeu:

Balague said his boc is 8.4 and can be activated by any club.

He's a top player and Del Bosque said he already wanted to give him some chances in Spain NT.

Also he's a great friend of Denis Suarez.
He might be the answer to our width and pace problem. Would be a fine signing, and cheap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.