Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

NipHolmes said:
Stoned Rose said:
NipHolmes said:
Just waiting for the POSITIVE announcement. Not long now.

What u sayin Nip? Do you know summat or just being optimistic?
Optimistic fella.

We all saw the papers and odds for Falcao to Chelsea yet he's now with Monaco.

I think we will do it. Never ever have I thought otherwise. If we miss then fair it's a gutter but I'm 99% sure we've pulled this off. I'd expect to see City briefed articles that we've pulled out otherwise.

Call me blissfully ignorant or optimistic. But where I'm standing, the kids wearing Blue next season.

Maybe that MEN report this morning is one?

Could just be Brennan's opinion mind.

lost_n_spaced said:
Stiss said:
lost_n_spaced said:
They are a more discerning forum.

They don't want your types on there.

:D

And with that you look quite silly.

See above.

It's a group of mates as well as a forum.

What they don't need are the type of zealots/idiots who will add 300 pages just because of the latest twitter nonsense.

That#s what here is for (let's face facts, even the main Bluemoon forum don#t want you, which is why they have a separate transfer forum).

Why are you on this forum then? You criticise people for posting 'twitter nonsense,' then you post something one of your 'group of friends' on another forum has claimed. Ironic really.

Do people not think something went on last night - Betting odds changed quite a bit probably because of this forum people putting money on City.

Don't want to cast aspersions but some real ITKs could have made a lot of money last night.

Fortunatly I ignored the ITKs and used the better 7/4 odds to put money on RM as the people who KNOW ISCO were saying RM. The only people saying City were the ITKs on this forum.

Possibly a minute chance hopefully it will be confirmed either way and this can be put to bed.

NipHolmes said:
Stoned Rose said:
NipHolmes said:
Just waiting for the POSITIVE announcement. Not long now.

What u sayin Nip? Do you know summat or just being optimistic?
Optimistic fella.

We all saw the papers and odds for Falcao to Chelsea yet he's now with Monaco.

I think we will do it. Never ever have I thought otherwise. If we miss then fair it's a gutter but I'm 99% sure we've pulled this off. I'd expect to see City briefed articles that we've pulled out otherwise.

Call me blissfully ignorant or optimistic. But where I'm standing, the kids wearing Blue next season.

Do you not thinks Brennans piece is a brief then Nip? Certainly looks like one!

Ta Nip. Fair do's mate.

To be fair that MEN article this morning does look a bit of a nightmare though. Although Bibby reckons it's more of an opinion than an actual briefing.

What a thread. I'm due to have a minor opp today, hope I don't miss anything ;-)

adrianr said:
Could be bollocks, could be a briefing.

Bollocks, there has been no briefing.

Which is why most of the nationals and Manchester No.1s have not even mentioned it this morning.

The MEN didn't even have the bollocks to put a by line on the back page of the piece, probably because Stuart doesn't want to make a rod for his own back, fair play!

In the first three paragraphs the MEN uses the words, understood, believe, set to and reportedly.

I'll give you a fecking briefing, City are as tight as a fecking drum on this and that tells me one of two things...

As I was told yesterday, it was not over...

And....we're just a shot away ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_a0zOLMAfw[/youtube]

P.S - I'm on Wimbledon duty this week so on when I can.

Stoned Rose said:
Ta Nip. Fair do's mate.

To be fair that MEN article this morning does look a bit of a nightmare though. Although Bibby reckons it's more of an opinion than an actual briefing.
Don't think it's a briefing. Reads like Brennan has just taken lines from a few other pieces and put then together.

onceabluealways said:
Do people not think something went on last night - Betting odds changed quite a bit probably because of this forum people putting money on City.

Don't want to cast aspersions but some real ITKs could have made a lot of money last night.

Fortunatly I ignored the ITKs and used the better 7/4 odds to put money on RM as the people who KNOW ISCO were saying RM. The only people saying City were the ITKs on this forum.

Possibly a minute chance hopefully it will be confirmed either way and this can be put to bed.

Aspersions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.