Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

malg said:
marcoboogers said:
What a thread. I'm due to have a minor opp today, hope I don't miss anything ;-)
To be fair, I'd hope your surgeon doesn't miss something.

Me too, was a tongue and cheek reply. To be honest great if we get him, if not hopefully replacements lined up if required. Always weary of RM etc especially with Spanish players although this didn't affect Silva. Hopefully the powers that be at city can iron out any apprehension Isco may have. Long long way from me getting excited about MCFC being linked with Steed Malbranque many yrs ago

Claytop said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
adrianr said:
Could be bollocks, could be a briefing.

Bollocks, there has been no briefing.

Which is why most of the nationals and Manchester No.1s have not even mentioned it this morning.

The MEN didn't even have the bollocks to put a by line on the back page of the piece, probably because Stuart doesn't want to make a rod for his own back, fair play!

In the first three paragraphs the MEN uses the words, understood, believe, set to and reportedly.

I'll give you a fecking briefing, City are as tight as a fecking drum on this and that tells me one of two things...

As I was told yesterday, it was not over...

And....we're just a shot away ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_a0zOLMAfw[/youtube]

P.S - I'm on Wimbledon duty this week so on when I can.

And with that post BM collectively breathes again, Madrid and the media over there are clearly a set of t**ts. You know what.. I'd love it if we signed him, just love it.

Tolm the 5th emergency service ;)

Yes, make sure your surgeon isn't a city fan. You'll wake up ISCO stitched into you.

So how long will this saga drag on for Tolmie?.
1 week, a few days, any idea?.

that "sports witness" article on newsnow seems to be a plausible explanation of whats going on.

Stoned Rose said:
lost_n_spaced said:
bluetrue said:
Why are you on this forum then? You criticise people for posting 'twitter nonsense,' then you post something one of your 'group of friends' on another forum has claimed. Ironic really.

OK, for the cheap seats.

I come HERE for transfer nonsense, which is precisely why I don't want people from HERE going THERE because then there would be no point in me coming HERE.

The person THERE who originally posted what I re-posted HERE is a good friend of 'said first-teamer' and hasn't just clicked the follow him link because his name sounds foreign or he saw a retweet.

Clear enough ?

Dead clear for us plebs yeah.

snob2.jpg

Good. I'm glad to have put it in such terms that even the mentally challenged can comprehend.

What gives me pause about this is now AS are reporting that he will be announced next week whereas yesterday it was tomorrow, theyve done the full court press, ex players, current players blah blah basically showing their arrogance which isco highlighted before and if its so done and dusted which they all claim it to be why are they waiting to announce the guy is holidaying in ibiza not narnia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.