Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Der Bomber said:
argyle said:
cityfan41 said:
Tolmie strings the audience along St Helens Blue.
I'm still not sure how ITK he really is, but he seems
to know a lot more than anybody else.

Don't know why people are blaming the ITK'ers, they aren't at fault for him not signing. Everyone thought he was signing for us. Plus the deal hasn't been done yet so there is always a chance, however unlikely that is right now.

Good god, THIS!

These deals are crazy and take all kinds of twists. An ITK could be 100% right and then 5 minutes later completely off the string through no fault of his own. IIRC Robinho was done to Chavski and actually said something about being happy to have signed there - AFTER we had officially inked it with his people.
So ''itk'' is in theory never wrong, he just needs to change story a bit, like last minute offer bla bla bla. The rest is throwing shit hoping that something sticks and then they can come out with ''I told you so crap''. No wonder there are so many nobodies with no info with thousands of twatter followers :D

onceabluealways said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
tonycunninghamsbonce said:
I told you all on page 283 to put your keyboards away. Our own itk's have fed us disinformation for their own gain.
You're seriously pissing me off. And I mean seriously. Suggesting that people are making money out of deliberately false information is a serious accusation.

sorry - why is this such an unrealistic accusation - we have a 1000 people logged on last night taking info from potentially 3 ITK saying ISCO is coming to City when the rest of the world is saying he isn't - the odds change from 6/1 on to 7/4 for ISCO to RM - That says a lot of punters suddenly put money on City (may even have been the ITKs) - Fortunately i believe the ROW so bet more money on RM.

This is an internet forum - we don't know who anyone is

Don't like to accuse anyone of anything as I would like to think everything said on here s in good faith, and it's still not announced officially

We do know who people are though, particularly those ITK's who have met countless other posters.

PB has banned me before for nothing. I'm pure blue for 40 plus years and if i want my say i'll have it. if ya don't like it , tough.

toffee balls said:
grim up north said:
argyle said:
Ok, most people. For weeks there were stories saying he will most likely be coming with Pellegrini.

Most normal people rely on the OS for information on signings
this just flashed up on my screensaver at 4.39 pm :(
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2013/June/Pellegrini-praises-Navas-and-Fernandinho" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... ernandinho</a>

thanks for the link

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.