Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

BillyShears said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Is Tolmie at Wimbledon....Has he ever got one rigfht?

Do you fucking desperate housewives ever give it a rest ?

Sorry.... needed to be done.
julie_benz_lesbo_1__996395a.jpg

DiscoSteve said:
Sorry.... needed to be done.
julie_benz_lesbo_1__996395a.jpg

The lack of substance in that show certainly has much in common with St Helens Housewife.

Why would i get banned? It's not GCHQ in here mate, your'e actually allowed to disagree with the misinformed.

Prestwich_Blue said:
tonycunninghamsbonce said:
I told you all on page 283 to put your keyboards away. Our own itk's have fed us disinformation for their own gain.
You're seriously pissing me off. And I mean seriously. Suggesting that people are making money out of deliberately false information is a serious accusation.

sorry - why is this such an unrealistic accusation - we have a 1000 people logged on last night taking info from potentially 3 ITK saying ISCO is coming to City when the rest of the world is saying he isn't - the odds change from 6/1 on to 7/4 for ISCO to RM - That says a lot of punters suddenly put money on City (may even have been the ITKs) - Fortunately i believe the ROW so bet more money on RM.

This is an internet forum - we don't know who anyone is

Don't like to accuse anyone of anything as I would like to think everything said on here s in good faith, and it's still not announced officially

grim up north said:
argyle said:
grim up north said:
Everyone?

Ok, most people. For weeks there were stories saying he will most likely be coming with Pellegrini.

Most normal people rely on the OS for information on signings
this just flashed up on my screensaver at 4.39 pm :(
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2013/June/Pellegrini-praises-Navas-and-Fernandinho" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... ernandinho</a>

BillyShears said:
dancity19 said:
I guess the fact he appears to be an easier transfer is a reason people would be more disappointed. He seems very attainable, and we have his "footballing father" as manager.
Would Suarez, bale, even rues be better- probably yes, but nowhere near as achieve able (and of course we haven't been linked).

I guess it's the "so near but so far" feel about this that would disappoint so many.

I honestly don't know why people think that Isco is a winger. Anyone who's seen him play for Malaga or at the under 21's will know that he's no more a winger than Silva is.

For me alternatives to Isco are Thiago, Eriksen, Adam Maher, Marco Van Ginkel, etc. Not Reus, Bale, or Suarez.

I never said he was a winger. I just used those as general player alternatives. Suarez is hardly a winger. I wasn't looking at specific alternatives. Just using those players to illustrate my point of achievable buys. And I think we will make a "big name signing" this summer, which they would be, and due to his current popularity, isco would be too.

tonycunninghamsbonce said:
Why would i get banned? It's not GCHQ in here mate, your'e actually allowed to disagree with the misinformed.
thats as maybe - but Post Counts count for everything in the land of the forumistas...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.