Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

we wont beat madrid or any other big club to a player without spending big, its a fact, we should of just give malaga what ever they wanted and isco whatever he wanted, and yeah garry cook would of already signed him up;) this tixix guy is useless;)

cityfan41 said:
I know we're going off topic a bit with Cook,
but yes I agree that it was a lot easier to
sign players as we were basically starting from
scratch, and his hands weren't tied. Still very
efficient though.

The real test for Cook would be if he was in the hot seat now, chasing a Spanish Player when Real Madrid have applied the full court press and perhaps without an unlimited budget, would it not?

fkw said:
charliebigspuds said:
a little bird just told me there's been a couple of tits knocking about this thread, what have I missed now? Surely platty hasn't made an appearance on a thread as sensitive as this!

Good Lord it was horrific!
not another rag

fuckin' hell, 344 pages already, and Part 8 would mean it has crossed a 1000 pages!!

Why is everyone throwing a fit? As far as I understand, nothing new has been heard from yesterday. Almost every article that's been posted is a re-hash of the Marca and AS articles from before. Only new one I see now is the "El Confidencial" article that has no quotes, and seems to be based on someone's opinion.

Txiki had supposedly already given the chances as 50:50. And that's what it still is.
I would love for Isco to come to Manchester City, and I think Pellegrini will still be in constant contact with him, to try to change his mind if needed.

But if he goes to Madrid, good luck to him, but we'll find another quality player of his type. A new one always seems to pop up every year. When we lost out on Hazard, everyone on here felt like it was the end of the world. This year it's Isco. Next year it will be someone else. Chill!!

Said by previous poster earlier but I'll say it again....Nadal wasn't on his game today, he's a Madrid fan. He's obviously ITK and is gutted that Isco has picked us. He was probably thinking about this thread rather than his match.

BillyShears said:
sam-caddick said:
If he has signed for Madrid we won't here anything until the new manager is announced, that's this Wednesday apparently isn't it?

Come on Txiki just bid €25m and that should seal the deal.

It's got nothing to do with money IMO. City will only make an official bid once it becomes clear that the player does intend to come to us. If the player's not prepared to give us that assurance then there's little point in bidding.

We see these things every summer and every summer people behave like City have somehow fucked up. It's simple. Sanchez wanted Barca. Hazard Chelsea. Van Persie the rags. Now it seems Isco wants Madrid. You win some and lose some in the transfer game.
I cant help feeling if we had offered the buyout clause he would have been happy to come?
He's been at Malaga from young and wanted to help them financially.
Trying to reduce the Malaga fee by having a "non aggression" pact with RM; may have created bad feelings between ourselves the players side and Malaga?

BlueForever123 said:
Said by previous poster earlier but I'll say it again....Nadal wasn't on his game today, he's a Madrid fan. He's obviously ITK and is gutted that Isco has picked us. He was probably thinking about this thread rather than his match.

THIS !

charliebigspuds said:
fkw said:
charliebigspuds said:
a little bird just told me there's been a couple of tits knocking about this thread, what have I missed now? Surely platty hasn't made an appearance on a thread as sensitive as this!

Good Lord it was horrific!
not another rag

I don't know if you've seen the picture on here before, someone called Kev put it up. A picture of that Gail Tyldesley off Coronation Street with her baps out.

Confused.com.

Once again please. :-)

Is this from Sunday or an update from today?

Thanks.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/h3qrguz.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.