Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

jrb said:
Marvin said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
I still stand by this. The next 24-48 hours are crucial. The lad has a huge decision to make
Thanks for the information

He needs games at the highest level alongside quality players with a manager he trusts = City. Real Madrid at his age would be a gamble with his future. Let's hope he sees it that way.

Aplogies.

Wasn't that posted on Sunday, or is it a latest update from the chaps?
I think it was and the OP is just repeating that he stands by it

BlueForever123 said:
Said by previous poster earlier but I'll say it again....Nadal wasn't on his game today, he's a Madrid fan. He's obviously ITK and is gutted that Isco has picked us. He was probably thinking about this thread rather than his match.

Let's face it there are no ITK's............ They are like Unicorns......... mythical! They are conspicuous by their absence if they do exist! Not one of them able to bring us poor posters up to date!

Re: Sv: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

Theo555 said:
Paddys Goose said:
Fuck him. NEXT

Just got in from school eh..

Indeed or at least link the RM webpage with the story he's signed for them.

Far too many getting their knickers in a twist, if he comes great, if he doesn't move on and also one less wage for RM to afford!

Marvin said:
jrb said:
Marvin said:
Thanks for the information

He needs games at the highest level alongside quality players with a manager he trusts = City. Real Madrid at his age would be a gamble with his future. Let's hope he sees it that way.

Aplogies.

Wasn't that posted on Sunday, or is it a latest update from the chaps?
I think it was and the OP is just repeating that he stands by it

Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.