Isco

jonmcity said:
Jumanji said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
guess whose going to United!

BREAKING NEWS: #Thiago #Alcantara's father confirms the midfielder will NOT be signing a new deal at #Barcelona. #FCB
We should try to hijack this deal.

This is already a done deal. don't get involved i say. We need to sort our forward line out for next season.

for who??? us or the reds rats?????

Forzacitizens said:
LoveCity said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
"Isco to Madrid? There's a chance that he'll sign for us, because the player wants to come and Real Madrid wants him."

"If everything goes well, we will soon announce the signing of Isco, after the coach."

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/SocialRMadrid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/SocialRMadrid</a>

People will dismiss it as propaganda like the other 500 reports from Spain, even those from Malaga (and they hate Madrid) media...

Isco is joining Real Madrid.

this, time to close the thread and move on.
Rather than close it, why don't you just not click in it?

johnmc said:
jrb said:
Again.

If it's all over, why haven't any of the clubs involved released a statement yet?

What does it matter to City?

Or are City going to let Malaga or Madrid announce it when they feel like it?

I've not known of a club officially announce they have lost a battle for someone's signature before when another club is involved.

We announced we wouldn't be continuing negotiations for Kaka but he wasn't going anywhere else. I suppose it etiquette.

I fully accept your point.

However, the City fans come first.

If Isco does go to Real, City should put a statement out on the OS ASAP.

TBH it won't matter a jot to isco, Madrid or Malaga if we do.

Better to read the news on the OS first.

Until a statement is released by either club, as far as I'm concerned this transfer battle is still alive, regardless of what Madrid are trying to imply.

uwe28 said:
Once again Isco at Ciudad!!!

I seen it the first time, but chose to ignore it. My head is full of mush to decipher anything.

Just wish we could get this sorted!!!!!

May as well look at the positive, he is not going to another pl team which is good. Gutting to miss out on him. Exciting player with massive potential.

For me, a big hint that he's signing for RM has come from the Pellegrini interview on the OS, bigging up the signings of Navas and Fernandinho.

If it was properly planned, I think the OS would have done a video of Pellegrini talking about those two, but the story looks like something put together at short notice to manage the media a bit, stress the positives and offset the likely bad news coming up on Isco.

Personally, I won't be that upset if Isco doesn't sign - if we get Nasri and Silva on form next season and introduce some pace in the team for them to exploit, then I think we'll do fine, and I think that Isco needs another yard of pace to be a great player.

johnmc said:
nmc said:
johnmc said:
I've not known of a club officially announce they have lost a battle for someone's signature before when another club is involved.

We announced we wouldn't be continuing negotiations for Kaka but he wasn't going anywhere else. I suppose it etiquette.

Etiquette ? Does that come into it where RM are concerned - they are vermin.

Exactly - so we don't want to be like them do we?

And Pam, I don't recall any official announcement regarding Hazard but I could be wrong.

I seem to remember us saying that Hazard wanted guaranteed playing time built into his contract. Bobby might have said it, actually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.