Isco

He's almost certainly going to Real Madrid. I think the ITK's were way out on this one unfortunately. I'd go as far as saying that anyone who thinks he's coming is slightly insane. In a funny way ;)

Don't get yourselves over hyped here. Accept he's not coming and take it as a nice surprise if he does.

BlakeTheBlue said:
Jumanji said:
sam-caddick said:
Different position, he is a central midfielder.
Of course!!!

That's not the point, if we don't sign Isco, Thiago is guaranteed plenty games.

He would also add another dimension too.

As it stands he will have Yaya, Fernandinho, Barry, Garcia, Rodwell to compete with for a place in the CM. How is he "guaranteed" planty of games?
I think a midfield three with Yaya and Ferna would work well in theory. Yaya has always looked better in a midfield three imo b/c the defensive load is less.

Cobwebcat said:
I hope that,if we have lost him,we are already working on someone as good so we can unveil on the same day as RM, and I don't mean someone like Jovetic I mean someone like Reus.

One thing I don't understand is that our signings are supposed to be committee driven after months of research. Pelle is insinuating Fernandiniho and Navas were his signings on our site.
I would take Reus over Isco all day long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.