Isco

I think the player is genuinely conflicted. Big decision for a 21 year old. If he listens to his football dad (MP), he''ll come to us; if he listens to his biological dead, then game over and we move to Plan B.

jonmcity said:
Jumanji said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
guess whose going to United!

BREAKING NEWS: #Thiago #Alcantara's father confirms the midfielder will NOT be signing a new deal at #Barcelona. #FCB
We should try to hijack this deal.

This is already a done deal. don't get involved i say. We need to sort our forward line out for next season.

this... we plugged our hole with Fernandinho and with Navas... 2 very important signings and people flapping about Isco don't realize that we secured 2 of our 3 major issues for the team there...

We have Silva and Nasri who thrive playing central attacking mid role... no need for Isco. Pellegrini WILL get the best out of those 2 in a way we will see something we never got to when they played under Mancini...

Fernandinho and Navas will be top class for us in way greater than Nasty is...

We now need to make our last major signing of the Summer as top Striker/forward, if Tevez is off to Italy.

I hope that,if we have lost him,we are already working on someone as good so we can unveil on the same day as RM, and I don't mean someone like Jovetic I mean someone like Reus.

One thing I don't understand is that our signings are supposed to be committee driven after months of research. Pelle is insinuating Fernandiniho and Navas were his signings on our site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.