Isco

I can't speak for anybody else but Begiristain has my backing in bringing suitable players.

johnmc said:
Pam said:
I seem to remember us saying that Hazard wanted guaranteed playing time built into his contract. Bobby might have said it, actually.

Don't remember that personally. Just remember the twitter fiasco and I was of the opinion we thought he could be ours up until the "champions of Europe" tweet.

There was nothing on the OS.

Have you watched all the press conferences on the OS already? Bloody good going, that.

Ray78 said:
Different clubs but a similar situation Beckham signed for Real Madrid after being Barcelona's no1 target and the backup was Ronaldinho and he had very successful spell at Camp Nou. I can't speak for anybody else but Begiristain has my backing in bringing a suitable alternative.

Yes, good shout. Keep the faith. We've addressed two key areas already. And sure there is quality to follow regardless of Isco.

We're still only getting speculation about Isco and Madrid, lots of quotes containing maybes, ifs and question marks. Madrid have made their move and Malaga have accepted apparently, and Isco told the world he would make his mind up yesterday, but still we have nothing confirmed.

Yes, Madrid have a huge advantage with their stature and the sway they hold over pretty much any player, but all I see are stories and quotes which either don't have a source or are just rehashes of other reports.

I know all the noise is coming from Spain and he may end up at Madrid but the longer this goes on the more I hope we're working some magic!

Pam said:
johnmc said:
Pam said:
I seem to remember us saying that Hazard wanted guaranteed playing time built into his contract. Bobby might have said it, actually.

Don't remember that personally. Just remember the twitter fiasco and I was of the opinion we thought he could be ours up until the "champions of Europe" tweet.

There was nothing on the OS.

Have you watched all the press conferences on the OS already? Bloody good going, that.

People are talking about an official announcement Pam, not answering a question in a pre match conference.

Jumanji said:
sam-caddick said:
Jumanji said:
We should try to hijack this deal.

Different position, he is a central midfielder.
Of course!!!

That's not the point, if we don't sign Isco, Thiago is guaranteed plenty games.

He would also add another dimension too.

As it stands he will have Yaya, Fernandinho, Barry, Garcia, Rodwell to compete with for a place in the CM. How is he "guaranteed" planty of games?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.