Isco

cityman14364 said:
95tu1j.gif
Ooh banana and d isco ...mint.

Stoned Rose said:
EATS City said:
Sorry to go off subject but TH have you heard anything about the Liverpool player we are supposedly in for?, rumours off twitter but only that

There might be a Suarez thread somewhere bud.

So if we sign Isco and Luis, there'll be three Suarez playing for City.

Noticed Isco is a fellow Canarian like Silva!

if this thread carries on i'm ending my annual holiday in the holiday home and fooking off back to manchester to get back in the loop!

decision made, packing up now and am heading off tonight to get ears on the ground and save the sanity of bluemoon!

shit, think i'll go to sleep, too much hard work!

salfordpaul said:
if this thread carries on i'm ending my annual holiday in the holiday home and fooking off back to manchester to get back in the loop!

decision made, packing up now and am heading off tonight to get ears on the ground and save the sanity of bluemoon!

shit, think i'll go to sleep, too much hard work!

I don't know how you keep sane but fair play mate :).

Колобок said:
Mrmcfc said:
We're actually after Xisco.
well if we're into fags now, why aren't we yet offering 200m for Ronaldo? bet he's the one who is the object of greatest amount of filthy man-love in footballing world. yikes.
Erm, can we say fags on here?
D:

**snitch mode activated **

I would love it if we battered the fuck out of the utter MADrid balloons in the final of the CL. LOVE it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.