Isco

Blumers Bloomers said:
Who was that Dutch kid who looked the dogs at an U21 Tournament, Real signed him and he was shite and ended up at Everton.......was it Drenthe?

If we don't sign him my spin will be we've had a lucky escape and I'll be citing this as an example

Off to bed, see you all around 7am
drenthe-at-reading-4581181.jpg

Now at Reading

kun said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Who was that Dutch kid who looked the dogs at an U21 Tournament, Real signed him and he was shite and ended up at Everton.......was it Drenthe?

If we don't sign him my spin will be we've had a lucky escape and I'll be citing this as an example

Now at Reading

What u talkin bout willis?!

kun said:
Blumers Bloomers said:

Now at Reading
Poor royston

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
We have plenty of midfield talent

What I'm more concerned about is if Tevez goes..who the fuck are we gonna replace him with?!

Suarez?

I was wondering why we are not trying to hijack Arsenal's Higuain deal if we have already decided to sell Tevez .

Stoned Rose said:
EATS City said:
Sorry to go off subject but TH have you heard anything about the Liverpool player we are supposedly in for?, rumours off twitter but only that

There might be a Suarez thread somewhere bud.

So if we sign Isco and Luis, there'll be three Suarez playing for City.

Noticed Isco is a fellow Canarian like Silva!

waspish said:
Looks like Madrid are waiting for Anciolote to be confirmed before Isco officially signs to there Bench....

agreed.<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:19 pm --<br /><br />
Blueboy73 said:
Isco will be a madrid player by tomorrow thats definite unless we pull our finger out. Sort it out tixi NOW!.

Oh, well now you have ended your post in capitals I'm sure they'll get a move on right away for you.

Stoned Rose said:
BlueAnorak said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
One thing that does make me nervous is that I'd forgotten we had a bit of a stand off with Malaga over Pellegrini himself. Didn't we force them to pay his outstanding wages?

So they'll take our money if the price is right but they won't do us any favours I suspect. I reckon that's what was behind their owner's quote about preferring him to go to a Spanish club. So I'm wondering if Isco would like to come here but Malaga are playing hard-ball. Even beginning to wonder if Malaga have set the Madrid thing up either to screw us for more money to recoup their losses on Pellegrini or simply just to piss us off.

That's the story from a former workmate in Spain whose family are pretty well connected.
Most importantly, Isco does not want to leave Malaga out of pocket. As a fan of Malaga it's more important to him than anything - even going to work wit Pellegrini. He goes further and say's that:
1. Pellegrini is not very happy with City over the whole affair - he won't say anything in public and would deny it if challenged but It's certainly not what he was promised.
2. We could have sown the whole thing up the day after the end of the season. But Txiki and Ferran too concerned penny pinching to do so. This has annoyed Isco and given Madrid their chance.

Don't shoot the messenger I'm just reporting what I've been told.

Fuck me, they must be seriously connected.

bullshit_pile.jpg

This. And this in respect of all 48 trillion-million pages of this thread. I've never read so much utter garbage since wadding through both pages of that famous Frenchmen's tome, 'The True Meaning of Fidelity in a French Marriage'!!

Ray78 said:
salfordpaul said:
if this thread carries on i'm ending my annual holiday in the holiday home and fooking off back to manchester to get back in the loop!

decision made, packing up now and am heading off tonight to get ears on the ground and save the sanity of bluemoon!

shit, think i'll go to sleep, too much hard work!

I don't know how you keep sane but fair play mate :).

ray said all along he is a luxury..as a st holder i demand a quality striker esp if tevez goes to juve. i'm not mythered about a midfielder such as isco

and it helps that i'm dead laid back in real life as well! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.