Isco

salfordpaul said:
Ray78 said:
salfordpaul said:
if this thread carries on i'm ending my annual holiday in the holiday home and fooking off back to manchester to get back in the loop!

decision made, packing up now and am heading off tonight to get ears on the ground and save the sanity of bluemoon!

shit, think i'll go to sleep, too much hard work!

I don't know how you keep sane but fair play mate :).

ray said all along he is a luxury..as a st holder i demand a quality striker esp if tevez goes to juve. i'm not mythered about a midfielder such as isco

and it helps that i'm dead laid back in real life as well! ;)

Best way to be Paul :).

bluemurray said:
Stoned Rose said:
BlueAnorak said:
That's the story from a former workmate in Spain whose family are pretty well connected.
Most importantly, Isco does not want to leave Malaga out of pocket. As a fan of Malaga it's more important to him than anything - even going to work wit Pellegrini. He goes further and say's that:
1. Pellegrini is not very happy with City over the whole affair - he won't say anything in public and would deny it if challenged but It's certainly not what he was promised.
2. We could have sown the whole thing up the day after the end of the season. But Txiki and Ferran too concerned penny pinching to do so. This has annoyed Isco and given Madrid their chance.

Don't shoot the messenger I'm just reporting what I've been told.

Fuck me, they must be seriously connected.

bullshit_pile.jpg

This. And this in respect of all 48 trillion-million pages of this thread. I've never read so much utter garbage since wadding through both pages of that famous Frenchmen's tome, 'The True Meaning of Fidelity in a French Marriage'!!

Chill Mate . Its end of season and there are limited topics to discuss . So instead of discussing Tahiti's tactics , people are just speculating/trolling about the City's desperately wanted kid . Read it for fun and ignore the post if u think its waste . Dont take it to ur heart and get frustrated ;) . Cheers

Lets talk about - OUR SUAREZ - just laid on a goal in the U20's game against ghana. Dennis the menace.

salfordpaul said:
Ray78 said:
salfordpaul said:
if this thread carries on i'm ending my annual holiday in the holiday home and fooking off back to manchester to get back in the loop!

decision made, packing up now and am heading off tonight to get ears on the ground and save the sanity of bluemoon!

shit, think i'll go to sleep, too much hard work!

I don't know how you keep sane but fair play mate :).

ray said all along he is a luxury..as a st holder i demand a quality striker esp if tevez goes to juve. i'm not mythered about a midfielder such as isco

and it helps that i'm dead laid back in real life as well! ;)
any news on the striker front mate.

Everyone needs remember what Isco said at the start of all this, it'll all come down to game time, that's key to his decision.

MP in his shell like, sorted!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.