Isco

alky313 said:
pudge said:
alky313 said:
Where exactly do they plan on playing Isco? Are they going to sell Modric? No one will buy Kaka.
Said it before, I can honestly see him being offered out on loan this time next season if he goes to Madrid.

Can't see him starting even 20 league matches with their squad but if he goes there he obviously does have some assurances so it will be interesting to see their line up next season with regards to who Isco might beat out or who keeps him out of the team.

I can't imagine that Isco will accept a buy and loan deal. This lad wants to play CL Football.
Not loaned out this season coming, but if he doesn't crack the Madrid starting XI I can see him being offered out on loan the next

pudge said:
alky313 said:
Where exactly do they plan on playing Isco? Are they going to sell Modric? No one will buy Kaka.
Said it before, I can honestly see him being offered out on loan this time next season if he goes to Madrid.

Can't see him starting even 20 league matches with their squad but if he goes there he obviously does have some assurances so it will be interesting to see their line up next season with regards to who Isco might beat out or who keeps him out of the team.

He would never agree to that.

Pam said:
pudge said:
alky313 said:

He would never agree to that.
I didn't say it was a clause

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.