Isco

BlueAnorak said:
CTID101 said:
Ray78 said:
I will get mocked here but if you play Nasri in the right position and with very good man management you will get a more effective player.
You will get a fantastic player.
The season before we bought him he scored 17 goals, get that again if not more and we are doing ourselves a huge favour with our title charge.

I rate Nasri very very highly.

Your entitled to your opinion. As am I - i.e.
8 good games in 2 seasons does not a top class player make.
GET SHOT.

Your talkin about Silva , Silva is that good its a joke the way he whips them corners in , pure joy 2 watch

Am i understanding this right. Isco will sign for Madrid, City are happy and dont really care. City will not pursue Cavani or isco anymore and are happy with their business done this summer. If Tevez get sold maybe another strikers will be purchased.

hmm i think we need one huge signing just to get the entiusiasm up in the squad last year we didnt have the believe.

@BarcaTheOffside - The Marca front page says that Cruyff thinks that "having signed Neymar, I'd contemplate selling Messi".

proxy.jpg

M24 Citizen said:
BlueAnorak said:
CTID101 said:
You will get a fantastic player.
The season before we bought him he scored 17 goals, get that again if not more and we are doing ourselves a huge favour with our title charge.

I rate Nasri very very highly.

Your entitled to your opinion. As am I - i.e.
8 good games in 2 seasons does not a top class player make.
GET SHOT.

Exactly Nasri I don't think has had 10 good games for City.

I know they were meaningless friendlies but imagine if Isco arrived and put in the performances Nasri did in the US against Chelsea in two friendlies. People would be in universal agreement that we'd signed the next Iniesta and whatever we'd paid was an absolute snip. I can also guarantee that Isco's bloody wonder goal against Norway has added hundreds of flapping posts to this thread.

Whether Isco comes or not (I want him to), I think Nasri can step up this year, particularly with a father-figure manager like he had in his Arsenal days and hopefully without carrying injuries.
You also need to remember that the arrival of Navas means he won't be playing out of position most games in an attempt to give us width - a burden Silva wasn't lumbered with.

For all those bemoaning the fee of Fernandinho - maybe the board/management thought he was worth more because he represents a greater upgrade to our first team than Isco....here's a crazy thought, maybe Pellegrini wanted Fernandinho more than Isco.

Keep the faith.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_92MQBMZ1A[/youtube]

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 6m

Wow, according to tomorrow Gazzetta Ancelotti will ask to Real Madrid to make a move for El Shaarawy including Kakà and cash in the swap

hahaha

If Madrid end up spending huge again like a few yeas ago and get their targets in Cavani/Suarez, Bale, Isco and now El Shaarawy... good luck Isco getting game time.

Your a fool if your a young player going Madrid.

Go there when your a developed player, not a developing player.

We need one or two more signings to compete next season. I dont trust the current krop of players to do the job, it feels they are not hungry enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.