Isco

as i go off to bed it is with the feeling that it it is over and i need to spend tomorrows session on other threads,looking at other players who come in and do the job we really need,as it would have been great to get isco but we didnt really need him,a centre back,back up goalie and at least one striker is what i think we need so hope we get news of them soon

M24 Citizen said:
@BarcaTheOffside - The Marca front page says that Cruyff thinks that "having signed Neymar, I'd contemplate selling Messi".

proxy.jpg

I love Cruyff, but he doesn't half come out with some madness.

Could his comment actually be genius or stupidity?

I tell you what though, the minute Barca start using Neymar as the their new poster boy Messi won't be happy.

It was Cruyff I think who did said you can't have two big egos in a team, and I think at Barca it might end up panning out that way.

We will see.

nomorethaksintimes said:
M24 Citizen said:
BlueAnorak said:
Your entitled to your opinion. As am I - i.e.
8 good games in 2 seasons does not a top class player make.
GET SHOT.

Exactly Nasri I don't think has had 10 good games for City.

I know they were meaningless friendlies but imagine if Isco arrived and put in the performances Nasri did in the US against Chelsea in two friendlies. People would be in universal agreement that we'd signed the next Iniesta and whatever we'd paid was an absolute snip. I can also guarantee that Isco's bloody wonder goal against Norway has added hundreds of flapping posts to this thread.

Whether Isco comes or not (I want him to), I think Nasri can step up this year, particularly with a father-figure manager like he had in his Arsenal days and hopefully without carrying injuries.
You also need to remember that the arrival of Navas means he won't be playing out of position most games in an attempt to give us width - a burden Silva wasn't lumbered with.

For all those bemoaning the fee of Fernandinho - maybe the board/management thought he was worth more because he represents a greater upgrade to our first team than Isco....here's a crazy thought, maybe Pellegrini wanted Fernandinho more than Isco.

Keep the faith.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_92MQBMZ1A[/youtube]

Nasri has had about 10 good games for us.

The fact that you use a goal he scored for Arsenal speaks volumes.

Night all. Let's hope we've agreed a fee with Malaga and Isco has chosen us by the time I next visit this thread.

argyle said:
nomorethaksintimes said:
M24 Citizen said:
Exactly Nasri I don't think has had 10 good games for City.

I know they were meaningless friendlies but imagine if Isco arrived and put in the performances Nasri did in the US against Chelsea in two friendlies. People would be in universal agreement that we'd signed the next Iniesta and whatever we'd paid was an absolute snip. I can also guarantee that Isco's bloody wonder goal against Norway has added hundreds of flapping posts to this thread.

Whether Isco comes or not (I want him to), I think Nasri can step up this year, particularly with a father-figure manager like he had in his Arsenal days and hopefully without carrying injuries.
You also need to remember that the arrival of Navas means he won't be playing out of position most games in an attempt to give us width - a burden Silva wasn't lumbered with.

For all those bemoaning the fee of Fernandinho - maybe the board/management thought he was worth more because he represents a greater upgrade to our first team than Isco....here's a crazy thought, maybe Pellegrini wanted Fernandinho more than Isco.

Keep the faith.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_92MQBMZ1A[/youtube]

Nasri has had about 10 good games for us.

The fact that you use a goal he scored for Arsenal speaks volumes.

Not really if you read my point regarding the effect of playing for a manager you like in a system which suits you - it reinforces my point if anything ;)

Until it's confirmed one way or the other, I'd like to think there's a chance. All we as fans can do, is wait. There's no point in arguing with each other about will he or wont he.

alky313 said:
Where exactly do they plan on playing Isco? Are they going to sell Modric? No one will buy Kaka.
Said it before, I can honestly see him being offered out on loan this time next season if he goes to Madrid.

Can't see him starting even 20 league matches with their squad but if he goes there he obviously does have some assurances so it will be interesting to see their line up next season with regards to who Isco might beat out or who keeps him out of the team.

pudge said:
alky313 said:
Where exactly do they plan on playing Isco? Are they going to sell Modric? No one will buy Kaka.
Said it before, I can honestly see him being offered out on loan this time next season if he goes to Madrid.

Can't see him starting even 20 league matches with their squad but if he goes there he obviously does have some assurances so it will be interesting to see their line up next season with regards to who Isco might beat out or who keeps him out of the team.

I can't imagine that Isco will accept a buy and loan deal. This lad wants to play CL Football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.