Isco

daxman said:
So according to the news, we had agreed to a 24 million dollar deal with Malaga, and all that was left was a decision on Isco's part.

So if Isco goes to Madrid, what that tells me is that their is a 24 million available to spend on a very promising talent. Now depending on who you askm the opinnion on who is the better player and prospect between Isco and Alcantara is pretty equally divided, The general consensus is that both should become WC eventually. It is pretty much cutting a difference between Xavi and Iniesta, Both are class and have their strenghts.

So we missed out on the future Iniesta, but their are rumors the future Xavi is on the block for 15 million. Why not just take 20 of the 24 million and hand it to Barca. See what happens.

Truthfully both will be fantastic, but either will be more than great. But it will be terrible if Isco goes to Madrid and Thiago to United. If that happens, I'll throw up for days :(

Agree completely. Been screaming this for the past two weeks, from what I saw of them both I'd say this kid actually has the edge out of the two of them.

He's clearly stalling on putting pen to paper anywhere else at the moment so lets get in there and turn his head with a package above anything else he's had put in front of him.

2 years time this kid will be a superstar.

Damien10 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Damien10 said:
That's unknown. Isco's yet to commit to any contract.

Why are you so sure that he will commit to a contract by the end of the day?
You can only wait for so long untill you are forced to make up you'r mind. Isco's no different.

To every sane person following this saga (in the media rather than this reality distorting thread) it's apparent his mind is made up. Some people must have invested heavily in this transfer on an emotional level to be in such a state of denial about where he is going.

moomba said:
Until the club let it leak out that we've ended out interest I reckon we're still in the hunt.

+1.

F*** all this etiquette. And apparent agreement with Madrid, which there obviously isn't.

If there is any damage limitation to be done, let's do it ASAP and move on quickly.

If there isn't, let's stop f***ing about and get Isco signed up as soon as possible. :-)

Love the way some decide to slag certain members of the club when they haven't a fuckin clue what has happened or what is goin on,besides what different crap they've read in the media. Really is pathetic.

toffee balls said:
Not surprised really , Isco is a little genius.
I'm gutted but not in denial.

I thought it was meant to be.
The club will be licking its wounds.
He still has not signed for Real Madrid.

Saturday morning he was being proclaimed as a Real Madrid player, and the latest information is that Perez is "hopeful"

1) Real Madrid met release clause and therefore satisfied Malaga's demands and have offered personal terms to Isco

2) City have not agreed a deal with Malaga but the player favours City

So a deal to take him to City is possible.

But Isco is not central to next season - look at our midfield options, and a striker is. (Especially if Tevez leaves which is looking likelier by the day).

I am not sure what is for the best because I don't know how the land lies in regards to our overall transfer strategy but I think it would be a mistake to assume that this transfer is over.

alky313 said:
I think we're going to be having a disco.

Perez is bluffing the fuck out of the media to force Isco's hand.
I'm of the opinion that it's more to force our hand. I believe there's a game of brinkmanship going on and I'm not 100% convinced that Madrid really want him. But I do firmly believe Malaga want more money out of us to make up for Pellegrini.

whipper said:
I think you should call in our roaming reporters from Chester and Barton,before they get chin cough.

No they are fine, they got fed 2 days ago and are fully trained in warmth techniques like rubbing hands together and placing hands in pockets.

What makes you think Isco prefers City, that's the phrase
I'm not getting. I'm sorry but this is over, infact Saturday's
reports in the Spanish press suggested that. And this mornings
domestic newspapers have now got wind of the situation.
It's over.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:27 am --<br /><br />What makes you think Isco prefers City, that's the phrase
I'm not getting. I'm sorry but this is over, infact Saturday's
reports in the Spanish press suggested that. And this mornings
domestic newspapers have now got wind of the situation.
It's over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.