Isco

cityfan41 said:
What makes you think Isco prefers City, that's the phrase
I'm not getting. I'm sorry but this is over, infact Saturday's
reports in the Spanish press suggested that. And this mornings
domestic newspapers have now got wind of the situation.
It's over.

-- Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:27 am --

It's over.
Simple fact is its not over as Isco hasn't signed for anyone yet, anyone sayin he really wants to sign for us doesn't know this anymore or less than you knowing its over !

malg said:
Haha.....anyone just listen to Talkshite? They were talking about Isco and Madrid, and that Pellegrini would be upset at not getting him. They then went on about him and the Rags (even though they're not in for him) - the point being that City couldn't really get a player who Madrid, Barca or the Rags were after! Bloke said you couldn't buy history! Yep, that old chestnut.
The rags make me laugh. So we can't convince a Spanish youngster to choose us over Real.
Bloody 'ell they couldn't convince a Portugese player to STAY with them when Madrid came knocking!

Either isco is taking a really long time to weigh up options and decide, or, and in my opinion the likely case, real have put everything on the table but city are yet to finalise with malaga. The delay in my opinion can only because city are doing their usual slow game but we are the favoured club. If real had signed him and it was all done, why the hold up?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Marvin said:
Think PB is hinting at the Cavani transfer - if Real Madrid force City to pay more for Isco they have an advantage in securing Cavani
No. This is all about Isco I think. Malaga want payback for the money we forced them to lose over Pellegrini in my opinion.
But they can't hatch a plot with another club to submit a very public bid so that we pay more. Too far-fetched

Although I agree there's very likely some difficulties in dealing with Malaga after the compensation wrangle

Thenumber1blue said:
cityfan41 said:
It's over.

-- Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:27 am --

It's over.
Simple fact is its not over as Isco hasn't signed for anyone yet, anyone sayin he really wants to sign for us doesn't know this anymore or less than you knowing its over !

Exactly ; )

supercity88 said:
Either isco is taking a really long time to weigh up options and decide, or, and in my opinion the likely case, real have put everything on the table but city are yet to finalise with malaga. The delay in my opinion can only because city are doing their usual slow game but we are the favoured club. If real had signed him and it was all done, why the hold up?
that's how I see it, if he was 100% wanting Madrid then he'd have signed by now

or maybe as has been mentioned before, the deal to Real is already done but they want to announce it after Ancelotti has been confirmed as manager which is going to be Wed/Thurs supposedly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.