Isco

Prestwich_Blue said:
alky313 said:
I think we're going to be having a disco.

Perez is bluffing the fuck out of the media to force Isco's hand.
I'm of the opinion that it's more to force our hand. I believe there's a game of brinkmanship going on and I'm not 100% convinced that Madrid really want him. But I do firmly believe Malaga want more money out of us to make up for Pellegrini.

Do you think its possible that we're creating this story to deter the whole "anti-Barca Pact" Story?

It seems surprisingly suspicious that we're bidding for all of the same players.

Think PB is hinting at the Cavani transfer - if Real Madrid force City to pay more for Isco they have an advantage in securing Cavani

Haha.....anyone just listen to Talkshite? They were talking about Isco and Madrid, and that Pellegrini would be upset at not getting him. They then went on about him and the Rags (even though they're not in for him) - the point being that City couldn't really get a player who Madrid, Barca or the Rags were after! Bloke said you couldn't buy history! Yep, that old chestnut.

Would someone please tell me why there is no official announcement from RM yet? If it's really so adamant or imminent that he decided to choose RM for his destination. RM would officially be shouting from the rooftop and it would be on front page all over the world.

My head is telling me that because Isco is still waiting or deciding ( for some reason ). i.e. waiting for city to improve bid, weighing his option where to go, etc. Otherwise, we all should know by now either from RM official site or d ISCO himself.

So, for me, it's not over till it's over.
And it's not like I'm so desperate but just really think he worths the punt.
Until then, it's just all speculations.

Let's all having a d ISCO party later this weekend.

cityfan41 said:
What makes you think Isco prefers City, that's the phrase
I'm not getting. I'm sorry but this is over, infact Saturday's
reports in the Spanish press suggested that. And this mornings
domestic newspapers have now got wind of the situation.
It's over.

-- Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:27 am --

What makes you think Isco prefers City, that's the phrase
I'm not getting. I'm sorry but this is over, infact Saturday's
reports in the Spanish press suggested that. And this mornings
domestic newspapers have now got wind of the situation.
It's over.
Maybe he will sign for RM. They are certainly favourites, but you can't be sure that City wont match their offer. And if we do, I think he will come here.

He hasn't signed for Real yet - if he was so keen I am certain he would have done so immediately. It's still in play, for the moment anyway

kp789 said:
Marvin said:
Think PB is hinting at the Cavani transfer - if Real Madrid force City to pay more for Isco they have an advantage in securing Cavani
But surely this is secondary as we have already pulled out of the race for Cavani?
We just wont pay the release clause - that's not the same thing as pulling out. I would pull out as Cavani is not a sure thing in my view but that's another issue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.