Isco

SuperSilva said:
swightman88 said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2319104/Manchester-City-ramp-bid-sign-Isco-Malaga.html

Manchester City are stepping up their pursuit of Malaga's young playmaker Isco.
The exciting 21-year-old is valued at £27million and has been courted by Chelsea and Paris St Germain.
However, City sporting director Txiki Begiristain has held talks with Malaga over a deal and is keen to bring the Spain international to Eastlands.

an excellent prospect with amazing potential but for £27 million too much of a gamble for my liking, would rather buy speedy winger type like di maria or promote suarez or lopes from the EDS

Am pretty certain Surez and Lopes are being promoted to 1st squad next season.

with the outgoings of around 10-12 and only 4-6 coming in... also Txiki has said he wants the creme of the youth to be promoted for new season to the squad

This bit excites me as much as signing any player. A player breaking through from the youth teams and becoming a star is better than signing a star.

Cant wait to finally see the youth squads break in to the first team. With all of the talk of Lopes high on the list to be brought into the first team, why is there never any talk of Pozo being moved up? He seems just as much quality as Lopes and possibly even more!

SuperSilva said:
swightman88 said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2319104/Manchester-City-ramp-bid-sign-Isco-Malaga.html

Manchester City are stepping up their pursuit of Malaga's young playmaker Isco.
The exciting 21-year-old is valued at £27million and has been courted by Chelsea and Paris St Germain.
However, City sporting director Txiki Begiristain has held talks with Malaga over a deal and is keen to bring the Spain international to Eastlands.

an excellent prospect with amazing potential but for £27 million too much of a gamble for my liking, would rather buy speedy winger type like di maria or promote suarez or lopes from the EDS

Am pretty certain Surez and Lopes are being promoted to 1st squad next season.

with media stating that we have outgoings of around 10-12 and only 4-6 coming in, it makes sense... also Txiki has said he wants the creme of the youth to be promoted for new season to the squad which is why we are seeing them practice with the 1st team regularly.

As Mancini said, once we secure 2nd would not be surprised to see suarez and lopes names in starting XI.

I'm pretty certain you KFA

21MCFC21 said:
Cant wait to finally see the youth squads break in to the first team. With all of the talk of Lopes high on the list to be brought into the first team, why is there never any talk of Pozo being moved up? He seems just as much quality as Lopes and possibly even more!

Is the boy not injured? Im sure i remember reading he is out for quite a while.

I may be wrong though.

B3nStr0ng said:
21MCFC21 said:

I may be wrong though.

You are correct the reports on the OS were that they thought at first he may have broken his leg. However it turned out to be not as bad as first thought. He is a great talent and clearly has an eye for goal, but is too young to be moved up at this stage.

jollylescott said:
B3nStr0ng said:
21MCFC21 said:

I may be wrong though.

You are correct the reports on the OS were that they thought at first he may have broken his leg. However it turned out to be not as bad as first thought. He is a great talent and clearly has an eye for goal, but is too young to be moved up at this stage.

Maybe too young to be moved up permanently (as is Lopez) but not too young to get on the bench & get a few minutes here & there at the end of games we are comfortable in, & see how he does.

If he could gain a bit of confidence in the 1st team, I'd back him to score about 80% more goals than Silva or Nasri with the same shooting opportunities they get. It would give the crowd a boost too if he nicked one in.

It would be easy enough to see if he was out of his depth, in which case just send him back to the EDS for a bit longer, at least he would have the target to aim for & know what he has to do in the future.

jollylescott said:
B3nStr0ng said:
21MCFC21 said:

I may be wrong though.

the old adage if are good enough you are old enough, he obviously ain't good enough yet

Strong reports coming out of spain that we are on the cusp of replacing Mancini with Pellegrini, and that Isco is also close to signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.