Isco

I'm delighted for the Isco thing ( if it does happen) but still not sure what to make of the Pelegrini rumours..

SPIDERBOY said:
I posted back on friday(page136),that malaga's sporting director had admitted talks had opened with city over isco,he also said no approach was made for pelligrini...So what his agent had a meal with txiki.

phew ... the whole Pellegrini in and Mancini out is all bollocks.

Summer transfer window is taking some shape then... Our Grade A targets which we are getting close to look to be Cavani, Isco and Fernandinho ...

SuperSilva said:
SPIDERBOY said:
I posted back on friday(page136),that malaga's sporting director had admitted talks had opened with city over isco,he also said no approach was made for pelligrini...So what his agent had a meal with txiki.

Summer transfer window is taking some shape then... Our Grade A targets which we are getting close to look to be Cavani, Isco and Fernandinho ...

I ain't saying pelligrini won't happen......just everyone going mad because of something said on talkshite.

SuperSilva said:
SPIDERBOY said:

Isco has the same agent as Pellegrini

I'd still be surprised if we replaced Mancini with Pellegrini.

If Pellegrini is the man then he'd have to have given the nod on the transfer targets and I'd just find it odd that that's already happened - Isco, Fernandinho, Cavani etc

And didn't someone else say Sergio doesnt get on with Pellegrini?

Anyway, back on topic, Isco would be a great addition. Still think he'd need a season to adapt though...

Barry's left peg said:
SuperSilva said:
SPIDERBOY said:

No,isco has the same agent as cavani....mondial sport management.

SPIDERBOY said:
Barry's left peg said:
SuperSilva said:

I'm With Stupid said:
I'm sure even the Daily Star can point to two stories they printed that turned out to be true. It doesn't mean they don't print plenty of BS too.

24horas is not a " rag propaganda machine " , a very credible news network station and Chile's state-owned too.

SuperSilva said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Barry's left peg said:

So Txiki could have been having lunch with this guy for a 100 fucking reasons, even about both Isco and Cavani and we/media decide to believe it is about Pellegrini... jeeeez. Summer is gonna be awful... better book a long holiday somewhere and upgrade my phone internet package!

Pelligrini's agent is prosoccer24,they have over 70 players on their books,as well as 13 managers....if pellegrini were to of signed a new contract at Malaga,I have no doubt talkshite would be spreading the rumour that we are in for del bosque as he is on their books....I ain't saying pellegrini won't happen,just that they could of met for other reasons..Prosoccer24 don't represent isco or cavani,mondial sport management do.

Isco has games with Malaga all the way through to June 1st, and then 5th June is the start of the U21 Euro's, just in case anyone thinks there will be a rapid resolution to the situation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.