Isco

cityfan41 said:
What makes you think Isco prefers City, that's the phrase
I'm not getting. I'm sorry but this is over, infact Saturday's
reports in the Spanish press suggested that. And this mornings
domestic newspapers have now got wind of the situation.
It's over.

-- Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:27 am --

What makes you think Isco prefers City, that's the phrase
I'm not getting. I'm sorry but this is over, infact Saturday's
reports in the Spanish press suggested that. And this mornings
domestic newspapers have now got wind of the situation.
It's over.

1) he is quoted in the press a few years ago saying he doesn't like Real as they are arrogant.
2) he was photoed in a city shirt ages ago, before the transfer saga.
3) Pellagrini, his football father is here

L3ngZm4n said:
everyone go and follow him and beg him to come @Isco22_News

ive been trawling through @IscoAlarconFans twitter account and apparently 13 hours ago he was still unsure but sounds like he wants to come to city...hes worried about being called a hypocrite if he goes madrid but mentions iniesta is a madrid man but went to barca!!!!

interesting stufff.....there is definately still hope! come on...why would u open a twitter account if u was about to snub then @BritishDream

Bye bye Raggy.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Marvin said:
Think PB is hinting at the Cavani transfer - if Real Madrid force City to pay more for Isco they have an advantage in securing Cavani
No. This is all about Isco I think. Malaga want payback for the money we forced them to lose over Pellegrini in my opinion.

What I am not getting PB though is why don't City just match the buyout clause? If we really want the player, all we have to do is meet the buyout clause and agree terms with the player and that takes Malaga out of the equation? My assumption from what you are saying is that City have not therefore met the €35M buyout clause - do you believe this to be the case?

Ric said:
markblue said:
or maybe as has been mentioned before, the deal to Real is already done but they want to announce it after Ancelotti has been confirmed as manager which is going to be Wed/Thurs supposedly

Far too logical and sensible a conclusion for the transfer forum!

sort it out ric we cant have this sort of stuff going on in the transfer forum :)

Even Graham Hunter is Backtracking now.....

@BumpeGraham

Sorry #City fans that there's nothing positive on #Isco - Zidane has intervened very strongly on two counts. He phoned Isco during EuroU21

And promised him #Madrid was right place 2b. #Zidane it was who nipped #Varane from under #United's noses so he has something against your city

Zidane can also point to #Varane's progression this season and how quality, not age, has counted. Has put Pepe on bench

More, #Zidane knows just a touch more about footy than Florentino who was letting the move for #Isco slide. ZZ convinced RM Pres to act

#Madrid strongly upped their bid, their pressure on Málaga & their degree of intensity in persuading #Isco on Friday thus their confidence

#Madrid strongly briefing all Spanish media that they've signed #Isco and while I'm sorry for raising hopes, it was in good faith.

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 5m
#Madrid strongly briefing all Spanish media that they've signed #Isco and while I'm sorry for raising hopes, it was in good faith.

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 7m
#Madrid strongly upped their bid, their pressure on Málaga & their degree of intensity in persuading #Isco on Friday thus their confidence

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 10m
More, #Zidane knows just a touch more about footy than Florentino who was letting the move for #Isco slide. ZZ convinced RM Pres to act

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 11m
#Zidane can also point to #Varane's progression this season and how quality, not age, has counted. Has put Pepe on bench

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 12m
And promised him #Madrid was right place 2b. #Zidane it was who nipped #Varane from under #United's noses so he has sthg against your city

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 14m
Sorry #City fans that there's nothing positive on #Isco - Zidane has intervened very strongly on two counts. He phoned Isco during EuroU21

Aint sounding too good guys.

lol@rag. my bloods blue and i smell like a banana

go and read it for yourself...i thought it was over TBH but this has got me thinking again.
the saga continues......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.