Isco

AlthamBlue said:
Graham Hunter isn't positive about our chances this morning. Says Zidane has done all the work to get Isco there.

Graham Hunter's is rehashing everything that Brennan and co. have talked about. His whole perspective is based on what happened on Friday and how Perez is utilizing Marca and AS.

Why would they wait to unveil Ancelotti with Isco? This isn't a case of Ronaldo where they will open up the Bernabeu and have a massive unveiling. This is a case of a player who still very much has his mind to make up, and a deal that they would want to seal as soon as possible as not to be scuppered by us.

Ancelotti doesn't have City breathing down his neck to sign a deal. Isco does.

Claytop said:
Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 5m
#Madrid strongly briefing all Spanish media that they've signed #Isco and while I'm sorry for raising hopes, it was in good faith.

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 7m
#Madrid strongly upped their bid, their pressure on Málaga & their degree of intensity in persuading #Isco on Friday thus their confidence

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 10m
More, #Zidane knows just a touch more about footy than Florentino who was letting the move for #Isco slide. ZZ convinced RM Pres to act

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 11m
#Zidane can also point to #Varane's progression this season and how quality, not age, has counted. Has put Pepe on bench

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 12m
And promised him #Madrid was right place 2b. #Zidane it was who nipped #Varane from under #United's noses so he has sthg against your city

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 14m
Sorry #City fans that there's nothing positive on #Isco - Zidane has intervened very strongly on two counts. He phoned Isco during EuroU21

Aint sounding too good guys.
It hasn't for days. Zidane has sold him the Madrid dream, it seems. Good luck to him if that's what he decides, i'm sure we have other targets.

grunge said:
cityfan41 said:
What makes you think Isco prefers City, that's the phrase
I'm not getting. I'm sorry but this is over, infact Saturday's
reports in the Spanish press suggested that. And this mornings
domestic newspapers have now got wind of the situation.
It's over.

-- Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:27 am --

What makes you think Isco prefers City, that's the phrase
I'm not getting. I'm sorry but this is over, infact Saturday's
reports in the Spanish press suggested that. And this mornings
domestic newspapers have now got wind of the situation.
It's over.

1) he is quoted in the press a few years ago saying he doesn't like Real as they are arrogant.
2) he was photoed in a city shirt ages ago, before the transfer saga.
3) Pellagrini, his football father is here
I think that was photoshopped.

dw7 said:
Looks like khaldhoon and the board haven't learned from their mistakes from last summer like he said

Rvp>>>>cavini
Hazard>>>isco

And so far 2 overpriced dodgy singings
This. Quite pathetic how city can let RM do this under our noses. This is why we never will step up to the next level

This deal to Madrid was done before the weekend. This thread has been silly for the last 3 days. Its done. End of. These people 'waiting for official confirmation' were the same keyboard warriors who refused to accept Mancini had been sacked until the club officially released it.

Ultimately, we cannot compete with Madrid. Isco is a very talented young player. But we can still compete with what we have.

alky313 said:
AlthamBlue said:
Graham Hunter isn't positive about our chances this morning. Says Zidane has done all the work to get Isco there.

Graham Hunter's is rehashing everything that Brennan and co. have talked about. His whole perspective is based on what happened on Friday and how Perez is utilizing Marca and AS.

Why would they wait to unveil Ancelotti with Isco? This isn't a case of Ronaldo where they will open up the Bernabeu and have a massive unveiling. This is a case of a player who still very much has his mind to make up, and a deal that they would want to seal as soon as possible as not to be scuppered by us.

Ancelotti doesn't have City breathing down his neck to sign a deal. Isco does.

That's how I see and said earlier. Why there is no official announcement yet since RM and all Spanish Media were all over this story last Friday or Saturday? Where all are they now? Just freaking announce it. So, it's still up in the air for grab and still believe we can ; )

How can you call Navas over priced at 15m mate. If Fernandinho
actually did cost 30m then yes it does seem too much. For all
we know Isco might never have been on our radar, and if he was
we obviously thought 30m was way too much to pay. At this stage
last year we hadn't even talked to any player, yet alone been
near to signing anybody. We're way ahead this summer already with
two quality signings, with the hope of a couple more to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.