Isco

Pigeonho said:
zeven said:
dw7 said:
Looks like khaldhoon and the board haven't learned from their mistakes from last summer like he said

Rvp>>>>cavini
Hazard>>>isco

And so far 2 overpriced dodgy singings
This. Quite pathetic how city can let RM do this under our noses. This is why we never will step up to the next level
How do you mean, 'let Madrid'? You know who Real Madrid are, right? We may have a bunch of world class players and some recent success, but we aren't on Madrid's level when it comes to attracting players to come here rather than go to them. That's not doing City down, before SWP says that's what i'm doing, it's being a realist. I'm sure Isco was happy with the idea of coming here, the indications certainly suggest that - until Madrid showed their interest. The insecure on here refer to that as 'bullying', whereas I see it was them simply turning the head of a footballer because of who they are in the scheme of things, like Barca would and a couple of other clubs too. It's how it is.
Beat me to it.

We need to take a step back and realise we are not on the same level as Barca and Madrid just yet.

But the fact we were very close and ran Madrid to the line shows that we are getting there. We are certainly starting to become a formidable force both on and off the pitch.

Pigeonho said:
zeven said:
dw7 said:
Looks like khaldhoon and the board haven't learned from their mistakes from last summer like he said

Rvp>>>>cavini
Hazard>>>isco

This. Quite pathetic how city can let RM do this under our noses. This is why we never will step up to the next level
How do you mean, 'let Madrid'? You know who Real Madrid are, right? We may have a bunch of world class players and some recent success, but we aren't on Madrid's level when it comes to attracting players to come here rather than go to them. We are competing with them, which is fantastic. That's not doing City down, before SWP says that's what i'm doing, it's being a realist. I'm sure Isco was happy with the idea of coming here, the indications certainly suggest that - until Madrid showed their interest. The insecure on here refer to that as 'bullying', whereas I see it was them simply turning the head of a footballer because of who they are in the scheme of things, like Barca would and a couple of other clubs too. It's how it is.
Im very well aware about Madrid, but he wanted to come to us we had him in the bag until four days ago. you tell me city did everything they could to finailize this deal

citytill1die84 said:
dw7 said:

Rvp>>>>cavini
Hazard>>>isco

Tbf we were competing with Real Madrid mate.

are you that much of an idiot. our new manager has already stated that ferd was is no 1 priority i'm sick of hearing on here we are not spending enough cavani is way over priced we have to deal with FFP and even if that wasn't the case maybe our owner maybe thinking he has spent enough which i cant blame him

Neville Kneville said:
leewill31 said:
dw7 said:

Rvp>>>>cavini
Hazard>>>isco

so you rate and unproven 21 year old over two experienced quality internationals that were far from overpriced?

You are assuming that is a logical football post wheras it was just a child sulking, so it's not worth wasting your time on it.

How many games has Navas 'started' for Spain and how many caps has Fernandinho got for Brazil?

A 21 year old moving to a different country is a pretty big
step to make though isn't it. Perhaps he thought he's not
ready to make that move yet. Give him 4 years at Madrid
then we'll come calling.

alky313 said:
AlthamBlue said:
Graham Hunter isn't positive about our chances this morning. Says Zidane has done all the work to get Isco there.

Graham Hunter's is rehashing everything that Brennan and co. have talked about. His whole perspective is based on what happened on Friday and how Perez is utilizing Marca and AS.

Why would they wait to unveil Ancelotti with Isco? This isn't a case of Ronaldo where they will open up the Bernabeu and have a massive unveiling. This is a case of a player who still very much has his mind to make up, and a deal that they would want to seal as soon as possible as not to be scuppered by us.

Ancelotti doesn't have City breathing down his neck to sign a deal. Isco does.
You wouldn't know a done deal if it painted itself purple with yellow dots, carried a 6 foot banner saying "deal is done, Madrid win" leading a parade of the full squad from Madrid singing "isco times are here again".
I've been throwing darts at his picture for 3 days now!

kp789 said:
Pigeonho said:
zeven said:
How do you mean, 'let Madrid'? You know who Real Madrid are, right? We may have a bunch of world class players and some recent success, but we aren't on Madrid's level when it comes to attracting players to come here rather than go to them. That's not doing City down, before SWP says that's what i'm doing, it's being a realist. I'm sure Isco was happy with the idea of coming here, the indications certainly suggest that - until Madrid showed their interest. The insecure on here refer to that as 'bullying', whereas I see it was them simply turning the head of a footballer because of who they are in the scheme of things, like Barca would and a couple of other clubs too. It's how it is.
Beat me to it.

We need to take a step back and realise we are not on the same level as Barca and Madrid just yet.

But the fact we were very close and ran Madrid to the line shows that we are getting there. We are certainly starting to become a formidable force both on and off the pitch.

Yes, but Tixi and Feran were employed to bridge that gap and their first big test appears to have been failed miserably.

cityfan41 said:
A 21 year old moving to a different country is a pretty big
step to make though isn't it. Perhaps he thought he's not
ready to make that move yet. Give him 4 years at Madrid
then we'll come calling

LOL. We can't compete with Madrid. End of. Now or in 4 years when he's likely worth even more.

The worry for us is Utd can compete with Barca for Thiago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.