Isco

BringBackSwales said:
mancunial said:
This is just an hangover extension of losing van Persie to the dark side, it really got under a lot of blues skin. If he signs on the dotted line with one of uefas darlings then city should go all out for a top centre back, a real dominant player who would compliment Kompany and nasty. That was where the problem lay last year.[/quote

a tad harsh on the team with the best defensive record in the PL

cityfan41 said:
Midfield as it stands

Milner, Sinclair, Nasri, Silva, Yaya, Fernandinho, Garcia, Rodwell, Barry, Navas,
Razak.
Tell me why we need another midfielder please?. We just seem to be
stockpiling players in that area.

Arguably 5 of them players aren't good enough to play in a champions league winning team.

Milner, Sinclair, Garcia, Barry and maybe Rodwell but he could become a quality player injuries permitting.

As last year proved we need to buy quality and not just squad players.

SWP's back said:
DIEHARDMCFAN said:
Pigeonho said:
Can he choose the word that goes in that space? 'hell'? 'fuck'? 'frig'?

I don't like to be a foul mouth here.
So, whatever fits, it's up to you if you are that interested in my quote to oakie.
Nothing personal anyway, we all are blue, aren't we ; )
I went for 'women'.

Shut the women up.

And I did. I slapped her. She is quiet now and making a sandwich.

LOL, hope it's not her shit & pee sandwich that you've just had. SWP

cityfan41 said:
Midfield as it stands

Milner, Sinclair, Nasri, Silva, Yaya, Fernandinho, Garcia, Rodwell, Barry, Navas,
Razak.

Sinclair, Garcia and Razak are not good enough. Yaya, Fern and Barry cannot play every game. Leaves us with Milner and Rodwell as Center mid cover, I refuse to put Silva and Navas as CM.

Do any of you fucking wonder why I wouldn't give you the URL to the site where I was told that 'we'd be happy on Tuesday' ?

Bluemoon Transfer forum is THE place for childish bickering and, on the off chance that Isco has been taking English lessons in anticipation of coming, I hope to god that he hasn't stumbled onto this thread.

jonmcity said:
flb said:
mancunial said:
This is just an hangover extension of losing van Persie to the dark side, it really got under a lot of blues skin. If he signs on the dotted line with one of uefas darlings then city should go all out for a top centre back, a real dominant player who would compliment Kompany and nasty. That was where the problem lay last year.

Its a top class striker we need first mate, Tevez looks to be going and we cant rely on Edin!

This for me, but who? not that many world class about, that have not been linked or sold to other clubs.

Its a tough one mate, Cavani seems overpriced, Id like to take a punt on Benteke but hes only really done it for one season at Villa, after that im struggling to see who.

flb said:
jonmcity said:
flb said:
Its a top class striker we need first mate, Tevez looks to be going and we cant rely on Edin!

This for me, but who? not that many world class about, that have not been linked or sold to other clubs.

Its a tough one mate, Cavani seems overpriced, Id like to take a punt on Benteke but hes only really done it for one season at Villa, after that im struggling to see who.

Could do a lot worse than getting David Villa for a season or two.

cityfan41 said:
Midfield as it stands

Razak.

Where we want to be, most of those are not good enough or athletic enough or both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.