Isco

MihaiCity said:
Since the pursuit of Isco was a
by-product of the club turning to
59-year-old Pellegrini as manager, it is
understood that director of football
Txiki Begiristain will not go back into
the market for an alternative purchase

i just see this on the OS at what media says...HOW THE FUCK we will not got to get an alternative at him?>???????? WTF????????? wtf it's wrong with txiki????? is he here to help us growing as a club or to mess up the things??????

I've never read such a crock of shit in all my life! Have you read what the quote says? Its not a question of not getting an alternative, we actually don't want one or need one. If we could've got Isco with Pellers great, if not we move on FFS.

Fcukin infested with spoilt kids in here..

lost_n_spaced said:
Do any of you fucking wonder why I wouldn't give you the URL to the site where I was told that 'we'd be happy on Tuesday' ?

Bluemoon Transfer forum is THE place for childish bickering and, on the off chance that Isco has been taking English lessons in anticipation of coming, I hope to god that he hasn't stumbled onto this thread.

no I do not wonder, but thanks anyway

lost_n_spaced said:
Do any of you fucking wonder why I wouldn't give you the URL to the site where I was told that 'we'd be happy on Tuesday' ?

Bluemoon Transfer forum is THE place for childish bickering and, on the off chance that Isco has been taking English lessons in anticipation of coming, I hope to god that he hasn't stumbled onto this thread.

You can't post shit like this without explaining.
So basically what you are saying is that he is coming to City guaranteed and he has been learning English? oh and it will be concluded today??

I'm bookmarking this

lost_n_spaced said:

Oh please, please give us the URL!!! I wanna go on big boy forum, I wannnnnnn

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
NipHolmes said:
Still think little is known.

I fail to see how his attitude to Madrid in the past has suddenly changed and he's chosen Zidane over Pellegrini. It goes against all logic so far.

City need to match Real bid and state our ideal line up is him on the left, Silva centre, Navas right with Yaya and Fernandinho behind.

If the deal fails we simply use Silva left, Yaya middle and Navas right. Milner and Fernandinho behind.
Mate I think you are kidding yourself because you have got money on it.
People blaming Txiki etc..pathetic...If Isco wants to go to Madrid then bloody hell you can't really blame him. No issue with how the club have done on this..I am 100% sure we will have a few more world class players in before August 31st.

What am I'm kidding myself about?

Him stating he thinks Real Madrid are an arrogant club?
Him stating Pellegrini is his football father?

Him then going against both statements and signs for the club he thinks poor of and has treated his football father with disdain.

I don't need to kid myself, just see a lot of hypocrisy but I bare no grudges and wish him well should he make the move. This move will make or break him, there really is no middle ground. Modric was on of the league's best CMs yet hardly had a sniff at Real. He's competing for playing time against Ronaldo and Ozil, one is second best player on the planet and the other is one of the playmakers in the world. I praise his self confidence if he thinks he can budge either out of the starting line up.

The upside is if this fails we have a spare 25m + wages to spend. There's still some fantastic players out there. The club said no alternatives but that stinks imo. Arda Turan would be my choice.

MCFC-alan88 said:
flb said:
jonmcity said:
This for me, but who? not that many world class about, that have not been linked or sold to other clubs.

Its a tough one mate, Cavani seems overpriced, Id like to take a punt on Benteke but hes only really done it for one season at Villa, after that im struggling to see who.

Could do a lot worse than getting David Villa for a season or two.

Its a very very good shout to be fair,sure Tolm said his agent had been in touch but wanted massive wages-hes a player who doesnt need to rely on pace, hes lethal in and around the box-especially with the likes of Navas and Silva around him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.