Isco

cityfan41 said:
Say there are no more incomings and no more outgoings,
would people be happy that the current squad could compete
on all four fronts next season. I think yes.

No, only to the extent that it would put us in a poor position at this time next year. We need to either get Tevez to extend, or sell him now to stop him going on a free, and we need to either sell Dzeko or again, get him to extend because he'll be going in to the last two years of his contract and will have all of the negotiating power.

Stoned Rose said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Do any of you fucking wonder why I wouldn't give you the URL to the site where I was told that 'we'd be happy on Tuesday' ?

Bluemoon Transfer forum is THE place for childish bickering and, on the off chance that Isco has been taking English lessons in anticipation of coming, I hope to god that he hasn't stumbled onto this thread.

You can't post shit like this without explaining.
So basically what you are saying is that he is coming to City guaranteed and he has been learning English? oh and it will be concluded today??

I'm bookmarking this

Lost basically said yesterday that an ITK on another form (Blue Vibe I believe) had a text from an English city player saying they believed Isco was signing on Tuesday.

The info Lost gave was exciting but it got lost in the banter about him being a bit snobby that ensued.

By the way what has Bibby added to the mix this morning mate?

it is blue vibe, now back to the ironing ;)

I would love if we signed Isco but one fear was that ... Joking aside ... He doesn't track back. I mean hands in pockets when the ball is with the opposition. This would be a challenge in the Prem. Would he change or would we change to accommodate that? On the up side it would make Nasri look Tiatto like comparison.

cityfan41 said:

3 of 4 current players in the squad at the moment are not capable of winning champions league..striker and experienced quality defender needed.

for the gamblers amongst us who still fancy our chances of landing him were now 8/1 so a ten spot on isco signing for us will get you fck all back

Dodge said:
MihaiCity said:
Since the pursuit of Isco was a
by-product of the club turning to
59-year-old Pellegrini as manager, it is
understood that director of football
Txiki Begiristain will not go back into
the market for an alternative purchase

i just see this on the OS at what media says...HOW THE FUCK we will not got to get an alternative at him?>???????? WTF????????? wtf it's wrong with txiki????? is he here to help us growing as a club or to mess up the things??????

I've never read such a crock of shit in all my life! Have you read what the quote says? Its not a question of not getting an alternative, we actually don't want one or need one. If we could've got Isco with Pellers great, if not we move on FFS.

Fcukin infested with spoilt kids in here..

That must be journo shite as if that's the case why we go for him in the first place.

cityfan41 said:

I think we'd compete much better than last year.

In reality we have got 5 'new' players-

1. Fernandinho
2. Navas
3. Rodwell (should be fully fit and therefore we get to use the 'real' him)
4. Richards (back from injury and raring to go)
5. Aguero (back to fitness, after having a very stop-start season last year).

Pellegrini will also use the squad differently / better. For example I dont think he will use Garcia and Kolarov in the stubborn way Mancini did.

Our squad today is imho the best in the league. It just needs using properly.

BringBackSwales said:
mancunial said:
This is just an hangover extension of losing van Persie to the dark side, it really got under a lot of blues skin. If he signs on the dotted line with one of uefas darlings then city should go all out for a top centre back, a real dominant player who would compliment Kompany and nasty. That was where the problem lay last year.

a tad harsh on the team with the best defensive record in the PL
No it wasn't a reflection on a great defensive display, I just feel that the injuries in defence helped to our losing the prem, if you have another like vinney then that would give the defensive side of the midfield more striker support, more players in the opposition last 3rd would create more goals.

MihaiCity said:
Since the pursuit of Isco was a
by-product of the club turning to
59-year-old Pellegrini as manager, it is
understood that director of football
Txiki Begiristain will not go back into
the market for an alternative purchase

i just see this on the OS at what media says...HOW THE FUCK we will not got to get an alternative at him?>???????? WTF????????? wtf it's wrong with txiki????? is he here to help us growing as a club or to mess up the things??????

Child !!!!

cityfan41 said:

Capable of competing yes, but winning the champions league! not sure. We need fire power and class cover for injuries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.