Isco

BoyBlue_1985 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
waspish said:
Zidane will feel I right mug if Isco sits on the bench for the majority of the season at Madrid! also next time Madrid play the "Zidane Card" it will not be as effective.....

The fact that anyone would listen to someone with such a lack of self discipline still amazes me.

I don't care what someone says, you don't do that in a World Cup Final.

5-zidane-headbutt-gif.gif

Hahahahaha

Yeah I wouldn't listen to one of the most gifted players in the last 30 years who won everything, be stupid to really
Platini?

SWP's back said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
The fact that anyone would listen to someone with such a lack of self discipline still amazes me.

I don't care what someone says, you don't do that in a World Cup Final.

5-zidane-headbutt-gif.gif

Hahahahaha

Yeah I wouldn't listen to one of the most gifted players in the last 30 years who won everything, be stupid to really
Platini?
Yeah but that **** has lost the plot

MCFC-alan88 said:
Honestly? I'm rather happy with Vieira doing it.

Yeah so would I be- although he is our head of EDS so not sure he is doing it. Vieira is also one of the most respected players you could have doing it. I didn't say Zidane would necessarily be better- but you are suggesting it would be stupid to listen to him because of a headbutt.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Pigeonho said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Is that the Vieira that spat on somebody in the heat of the moment once?
Bravo.

There's a rather large difference between spitting (which is undoubtedly disgusting) and physically assaulting someone.

No not in the eyes of the law there isn't and I would rather be headbutted in the chest than have another human spit in my face, but that isn't my point.
the point is people do stupid regrettable things in the heat of the moment, infact Vieira was the king of it and I still think he is a class act. You are just bigger bitter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.