Isco

It will be interesting to see where Kaka will end up. I did assume that Ancelotti would of wanted to keep the player with him getting the best out of him at AC Milan. Still disappointing with City not signing Isco but it is not the end of the world.

MCFC-alan88 said:
There's a rather large difference between spitting (which is undoubtedly disgusting) and physically assaulting someone.

Not really. Id rather be butted in the chest than spat on. Viera has butted people before though you know.

If you really think a professional footballer would not listen to Zidane because of that one incident you are off the mark. Maybe Isco is a family manand would do the same if someone insulted his family and therefore holds him in higher esteem?

MCFC-alan88 said:
Pigeonho said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Is that the Vieira that spat on somebody in the heat of the moment once?
Bravo.

There's a rather large difference between spitting (which is undoubtedly disgusting) and physically assaulting someone.
Not really. If he'd head-butted him Duncan Ferguson style then fair enough, but he butted him in the chest which, to me, isn't assault in the manner of the word.
Vieira was one of the angriest players i've seen, and had it not been for being held back I think he would have give Ruddock a bit of a slap in the incident where he spat at him. Both unsavoury incidents, but to me being spat at is worse than what Zidane did.

Massively disappointed we seem to have given up on Isco so easily. Can't blame Zidane for pushing for him really.

If things have gone East in terms of the Isco deal then I am most disappointed about the silence from our club

Not in admitting defeat but the whole Pellegrini deal, far too low key for my liking.....

BoyBlue_1985 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
I'm bitter? Really? news to me.
No one has ever disregarded what Zidane did in his career because he headbutted someone in the chest, well until you today

So how does it make me bitter? Please, clarify. If we lose Isco, fair enough but I'll wait until it's confirmed one way or another before I begin proclaiming "We lost him because of Zidane".

I stated an opinion, in that listening to Zidane after what he did in a WORLD CUP FINAL (in which they later lost) would be a mistake.

Forzacitizens said:
I may be being pessimist but if we only sign Fernandinho and Navas I don't see much improvement next season.

Not enough firepower up front, we can't just rely on Aguero. We're probably still a step behind scum with them having Van Persie. We need another Class A Striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.