Isco

Ancellotti confirmed as real madrid manager, thats why nothing mentioned re isco, think that will be the next appointment, close thread?

Forzacitizens said:
I may be being pessimist but if we only sign Fernandinho and Navas I don't see much improvement next season.
The squad is too thin. One or two injuries or players off their form and we more than stumble. I think we can also put to bed the "any warm body will do behind the starters" theory of squad-building.

MCFC-alan88 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
I'm bitter? Really? news to me.
No one has ever disregarded what Zidane did in his career because he headbutted someone in the chest, well until you today

So how does it make me bitter? Please, clarify. If we lose Isco, fair enough but I'll wait until it's confirmed one way or another before I begin proclaiming "We lost him because of Zidane".

I stated an opinion, in that listening to Zidane after what he did in a WORLD CUP FINAL (in which they later lost) would be a mistake.

Its bitter because you want to knock Zidane and say Isco is wrong to listen to him because of what he did in the world cup final.
As it happens I think Real Madrid are a much more attractive option to Isco regardless of Zidane. Yes he was sent off in a WORLD CUP FINAL he also won a WORLD CUP FINAL on his own practically

Forzacitizens said:
I may be being pessimist but if we only sign Fernandinho and Navas I don't see much improvement next season.

Not as shiny as Isco but still what was needed.

Broady_pie1505 said:
Ancellotti confirmed as real madrid manager, thats why nothing mentioned re isco, think that will be the next appointment, close thread?

NO! I won't let go until it's official :(

Forzacitizens said:
Navas will give us a different option, but i'm with you. If United strengthen, and I would imagine the Glazers will want to be seen to back their man, and we stick with those two signings, I can't see a genuine shot at getting the title back, and that's before taking into account the Chelsea factor.

Forzacitizens said:

? Pace, lots of pace and width. the main thing we were lacking last year so I do see a major improvment, at least in the options available to the manager.

although, we reportedly offered 45m for Carvani and 25m for Isco so thats £70m we have to spend so I cant see it just being Navas and Fernandinho.

Forzacitizens said:

Well yeah it pessimistic as they are 2 players that improve us but as we saw last year injuries take the squad apart and we need a couple more

Forzacitizens said:
Have some patience, the window does not close until 31st August!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.