Isco

zeven said:
What kind of player is he? whats his primary attributes?

to me he seems like a young david silva who puts SLIGHTLY more emphasis on attack rather than supporting other players. Good ball control, touch and dribbling but not as creative. maybe a mix between nasri and silva? and from the games ive seen him play in, he does track back quite well too.

Imagine Silva on the right with Isco on the left

1348350445535127_animate.gif

Hungarian blue said:
Imagine Silva on the right with Isco on the left

1348350445535127_animate.gif

Childhood ruined.. lol

But yeah I've imagined it and sounds very good on paper!

Cupu said:
zeven said:
What kind of player is he? whats his primary attributes?

to me he seems like a young david silva who puts SLIGHTLY more emphasis on attack rather than supporting other players. Good ball control, touch and dribbling but not as creative. maybe a mix between nasri and silva? and from the games ive seen him play in, he does track back quite well too.
Plus he is very inconsistent. Over rated tremendously by many on here. We need an out and out winger, sadly don't think Mancini wants one.

mcfc2607 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
we would become more narrow with him ,we need wingers
we dont need fuking wingers. Were not Cross united.
Having wingers is a good thing though, don't neccesarily have to try blast in loads of crosses every game. Real - Di Maria, Bayern - Robben, Barca - Pedro/Sanchez. Isco hasn't got that sort of pace, he's not the quickest.

mcfc2607 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
we would become more narrow with him ,we need wingers
we dont need fuking wingers. Were not Cross united.
How about Bayern Munich? They have certainly proven the effectiveness of wingers this season.

Who says we won't buy both Isco and a winger? Has Txiki's list of targets been leaked? We're linked just as much with Jesus Navas as Isco, maybe we'll buy both?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.