Isco

LoveCity said:
Who says we won't buy both Isco and a winger? Has Txiki's list of targets been leaked? We're linked just as much with Jesus Navas as Isco, maybe we'll buy both?
Same, we need more than two AMs and we need variety. Who's to say we won' get both an AM that goes through the middle and someone to go out wide and whip crosses in.

NoahCity said:
LoveCity said:
Who says we won't buy both Isco and a winger? Has Txiki's list of targets been leaked? We're linked just as much with Jesus Navas as Isco, maybe we'll buy both?
Same, we need more than two AMs and we need variety. Who's to say we won' get both an AM that goes through the middle and someone to go out wide and whip crosses in.
My sentiments exactly. Its not going to be something where we have to pick between signing either isco or navas. Buy all accounts we're looking to sign a winger this window who will be of value to us. One where we ideally wouldn't have to pay above £25m

cmdub said:
NoahCity said:
LoveCity said:
My sentiments exactly. Its not going to be something where we have to pick between signing either isco or navas. Buy all accounts we're looking to sign a winger this window who will be of value to us. One where we ideally wouldn't have to pay above £25m
I'm just amazed at the number of quality wide men Bayern have. Shaqiri, Robben, Ribery, Muller, heck I guess you could include Gotze as well who can play on the right. Shaqiri would be great for us; young, pacy, has good dribbling and a wicked ball on him, won't be leaving FCB though, probably gonna be successor to Ribery on the left.

if we were going to buy 2 wide players I'd almost want Dzeko to stay to bang em in but I don't like how he told us to shut the fuck up on Tuesday.

NoahCity said:
cmdub said:
NoahCity said:
I'm just amazed at the number of quality wide men Bayern have. Shaqiri, Robben, Ribery, Muller, heck I guess you could include Gotze as well who can play on the right. Shaqiri would be great for us; young, pacy, has good dribbling and a wicked ball on him, won't be leaving FCB though, probably gonna be successor to Ribery on the left.
That's their whole style though there's a reason their loaded there and just wait till pep uses gotze as a false nine and turns him into a geman messi. there's wukity wingers out there its just most aren't cheap and I think txiki really wants an established and proven person at that position be it on the left or right

I agree we really dont need true wingers in that sense. we dont play that way which is understandable when our strikers are what 5.1 in length?

zeven said:
I agree we really dont need true wingers in that sense. we dont play that way which is understandable when our strikers are what 5.1 in length?

Actually neither Robben or Ribery do high crosses for headers... - at least not regulary.

Bayern just has a really great variety of wingplay in any form - especially if you take in account that Müller (no matter where he plays - but all the others lately do, too) switches in all kind of positions.

Playing with wingers just does not only mean that you go to the line and bring in high balls... But it means that you somehow can spread the field and have every kind of possibilities - especially if you take in account, that there is two great full backs in Alaba and Lahm, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.