Isco

NQCitizen said:
taconinja said:
NQCitizen said:
Oh ok. A lot of the time it's a suggested switch. Bringing Isco in as cover isn't a bad idea but would he develop enough?
I think he's talented enough to be part of our midfield rotation. One of the reasons I feel that Silva tends to fade is we have no one to rotate him out with. I know people suggest Nasri, but they play differently.

Nasri is so good coming deep centrally to start moves as he's done more and more of late. Always disappoints me we don't play up to this more.

A silva - Nasri - Isco attacking mid three could be perfect for that.
My thoughts as well.

Isco would only make us more narrow. I would rather try Denis Suarez there or get Omar Abdulrahman. I think we need a winger more than an Isco.

taconinja said:
NQCitizen said:
taconinja said:
I think he's talented enough to be part of our midfield rotation. One of the reasons I feel that Silva tends to fade is we have no one to rotate him out with. I know people suggest Nasri, but they play differently.

Nasri is so good coming deep centrally to start moves as he's done more and more of late. Always disappoints me we don't play up to this more.

My thoughts as well.

They couldn't finish for fuck all but it would be beautiful to watch.<br /><br />-- Thu May 09, 2013 12:05 pm --<br /><br />
PapiChulo said:
Isco would only make us more narrow. I would rather try Denis Suarez there or get Omar Abdulrahman. I think we need a winger more than an Isco.

How would Suarez make us less narrower than Isco?

alky313 said:
taconinja said:
NQCitizen said:

My thoughts as well.

They couldn't finish for fuck all but it would be beautiful to watch.

-- Thu May 09, 2013 12:05 pm --

PapiChulo said:

How would Suarez make us less narrower than Isco?
He doesn't but it would save us £27 mil which we could spend on getting a winger like di maria

Deal could be close according to AS... we seem to have blown Barcelona out of the water and the Spanish press are running a Soriano vs. Rosell angle on it since they hate each other. :D

The article also says we'll bring Isco with Pellegrini though, so many may choose not to believe it. :P

NQCitizen said:
I was reading his Wikipedia profile and it said that he started his career as a deep-lying playmaker, and was only moved up later (and then back again after Arshavin joined Arsenal). Given that he's never going to match Silva in the free role, it might be a better position for him.

I don't think you can play Silva-Nasri-Isco in the same team, especially if we buy another striker. That means you only start 1 and we'll probably have Aguero, Tevez, Cavani maybe?

Having 2 of them on the bench at one time would be just like trying to find Sergio, Tevez, Dzeko, Mario all playing time and that has ended poorly.

Isco imo would replace the outgoing Nasri.

Report has stated that Monaco were showing interest in Isco as well which has prompted both Soriano & Txiki to agree terms and quickly wrap up the transfer with the player.

The agent of Pellegrini that Txiki met is also the agent of Isco so that meeting could have been regarding signing Isco. Pellegrini coming with is most likely just media speculation but I think Isco as our first signing this summer is a good bet (hope he will be).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.